• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Recipes for Busy February & March Shows

In summary, the author is considering offering different recipes to her hosts depending on what they are interested in. She provides a recipe for a lava cake, which she recommends as an option for hosts who do not want to offer a specific recipe.
mrssyvo
I need to decide on 1 or 2 recipes to offer for February and March shows. My calendar is full, and I am tired of offering to do any recipe. I want to concentrate on bookings and recruiting in my shows, so if Iknow the recipe well, I think I will be able to do that. Any ideas? Do you think it is too soon to do the Taste of the Tropic recipes in Fenruary?

That is exactly why I am on here today!
I have 6 kitchen show in Feb...that's a lot for me...
I've been doing the same recipe all month for a while now, and it really is the best way to go!
I have one brunch show
Two that the host want healthy foods... whole wheat crust pizza, chicken, etc.
One host that wants "something GOOOD!" she mentioned the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake... I'm thinking maybe the Molten Skillet Brownie...maybe in the DDB?

The others are flexible...
But this makes it hard to make the same recipes !!! YIKES!
HELP !

Stoneware recipe, healthy recipe, not healthy recipe, brunch...!!!

I don't think it is too early to start on the TOTT (ooh! nice ring to that) recipes... I just wouldn't use too many of the new products... Give them a taste of the new products, to peak their interest...but don't discourage them from ordering a lot at the present host's show!
At my show this past weekend -Jan 27th - I brought my new black TTA...no one seemed to notice, so I mentioned it a bit...and as I was talking about the Host Program, and the booking benefit, I flipped my chart through each HS, and said "Hypothetically, if you...'Jane" booked for Feb, you and our host would get 2 stones at 60% off, plus free ,discounted, and 1/2 price... And if you.."Mary" book for March you get Mand, or Cutting Board.. And if you "Sue" book for April...and I said "Here's your sneak peak at one of our new products"... and everyone Ohh and Ahhed over the Trifle!! I did get a booking for March!!! Not April...but she knows that if she gets a booking for April,she can get that Trifle Bowl too!! LOVE OUR HOST PROGRAM!!!

Ok sorry to go on and on!!!

RECIPES>.... I'm thinking about the Wonton and Berries...I know it isn't stoneware, but it is "Good for You" and could be used as a brunch recipe too...right??

I'm thinking about the Aloha Pizza....not sure yet.
I can't wait to hear what others say!
Thanks so much!

I am doing Tomato Basil Squares for a night time shows.

And Western Brunch Pizza for my brungh show.

I am now NOT offering two recipes unless the host request it and then we will see. I am trying to make my job easier andmy shows shorter.

Anybody have the rice cooker lava cake recipe???

Did you look in the files section or recipes? This is a REALLY old thread ... :)I just found this after doing a google search:Molten Chocolate Lava CakeOne box of chocolate cake mix
ingredients to make the chocolate cake (from the back of the box)
One can of chocolate frostingEmpty cake mix and cake mix ingredients into Rice Cooker Plus and mix together.Add ½ the can of frosting with Small Scoop.Microwave for about 8-10 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Microwave time may vary.

I send my hosts a letter and they have 3 recipe options that includes an entree and a dessert. I usually do one recipe at the show and bring another one. My director brings the cupcakes done in the floral silicone pan already fixed to the show for her dessert. Cake mix is cheap and you could do some of the sprinkles on top or just do some icing drizzled over them.

1. How do I choose recipes that will appeal to a variety of tastes and dietary restrictions?

When selecting recipes for busy shows in February and March, it's important to consider your audience's preferences and any dietary restrictions they may have. Look for recipes that offer options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets, and consider incorporating seasonal ingredients for added appeal.

2. What types of recipes work well for fast-paced shows in the busy months of February and March?

Recipes that are quick and easy to prepare are great choices for busy shows. Look for dishes that can be made ahead of time and reheated, such as casseroles or soups. One-pot meals and sheet pan dinners are also great options for fast-paced shows.

3. How can I ensure that the recipes I choose are cost-effective?

To keep costs down, consider selecting recipes that use budget-friendly ingredients and offer substitutions for expensive items. You can also look for recipes that use pantry staples and versatile ingredients that can be used in multiple dishes.

4. Are there any recipes that are particularly popular during the busy months of February and March?

During these months, many people are looking for warm and comforting meals. Recipes like hearty stews, slow-cooker meals, and casseroles tend to be popular. You can also consider incorporating seasonal ingredients, such as citrus fruits and root vegetables, into your recipes.

5. How can I make sure that the recipes I choose are easy for guests to replicate at home?

When selecting recipes for busy shows, it's important to choose dishes that are simple and straightforward. Look for recipes with minimal ingredients and steps, and provide tips and suggestions for substitutions if needed. You can also demonstrate the recipe during the show and provide printed copies of the recipe for guests to take home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies