• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Recipes and March Plans - Need Help? :cry:

In summary, In Feb, Rae featured the Creamy One Pot Pasta and the 10 minute pork tenderloin. March promises to be all about the Mexican Chicken Lasagna.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What did you make for your February shows??? And, what are your plans for a March recipe? Thank you soooooo... much for your suggestions. I don't know what to make????

-frustrated :cry:

I'll be doing my standby spring trifles--Strawberry Cheesecake and Black Forest. I also plan to feature the sauces by putting a bit of each in Bamboo snack bowls. I'll put the bowls on the Bamboo Cracker Tray and surround them with mini pretzels.

Thanks for the ideas, Rae!

My pleasure.

In Feb I featured Creamy One Pot Pasta. I haven't decide on a March recipe yet. I like to do one recipe all month--pack the kit once. :) I might go back to doing a dessert. I know one of my hostesses wants a dessert.

I personally ask if they want savory or a dessert, then I give them 3 choices.....and let them pick one of the 3..
Here is what I ended up doing in Feb...
feb-
smashed potato soup
mocha skillet cake - GOT RAVE REVIEWS ---AMAZING!!!!
Tomato Basil Squares - my classic standby..
satay chicken pasta salad

march
chicken penne al fresco ( 2 times..)
spinach carbonara pizza

rest of my march shows haven't chosen yet.....but will offer them also these:

mocha skillet cake
10 minute pork tenderloin
mexican chicken lasagna

I was doing the Creamy One Pot Pasta and am going to move into the Mexican Chicken Lasagna. Budget friendly is what I am promoting. I look at it this way, PC gave us a lot of great recipes that cost very little to make and not much to prep. Why over think it! I don't have a lot of time on my hands so simple and easy is my best bet. And so far, everyone loves the recipes!

I did the Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites, Greek Cheese Torta, Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies in Feb (I do ask the host what type of dish).

For March I will be doing the California Club Pizza for sure. I just LOVE that recipe!!!

In Feb I offered Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Jerk Chicken Nachoes or Lemon Greek Chicken (in the DCB microwaved in 15 min) Desert was the Miracle Chocolate Cake or the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza. My Hosts get to pick one.

For March I'm offering the same, but will add whatever gets rave reviews at my Host App. Show this Saturday. I'm making Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, Jalapeno Popper Pizzas, Mexican Chicken Lazana and Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle.

For Feb I made the Moijo Torte (shows off the bakeware for bookings) or the White Chicken Chili (DCB for 60% off incentive in February, got 2 bookings with it just a week apart LOL) In March I am offering either the Grilled Chicken Penne El Fresco (Delish) or again the Mojito Torte especially early in the month so I can again try to get bookings for later that month :)

I did the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza and the California Club Pizza, and then for dessert I did the micro 12 minute velvet cake. The group of people who are having parties with me love pizza so I just change the type and then offer a dessert if they have 10 people. They went crazy for the California Club Pizza and the 12 min cake. That cake was the reason I got 2 more bookings so if you have the stoneware fluted pan it seems to be a good option!

pampered1224 said:
I was doing the Creamy One Pot Pasta and am going to move into the Mexican Chicken Lasagna. Budget friendly is what I am promoting. I look at it this way, PC gave us a lot of great recipes that cost very little to make and not much to prep. Why over think it! I don't have a lot of time on my hands so simple and easy is my best bet. And so far, everyone loves the recipes!

My thoughts, too! The worst part of this job ;) is picking a recipe to do :confused:

I'm doing the Mexican Chicken Lasagna for March. All my shows in February were Catalog...

Just my .02... not a big fan of the quiche lorraine tartlets... I think they're pretty bland. I made these for a party last Sat, and wasn't too impressed.

Excellent food choices, everyone. Seems that you all are on the same boat... so, if you don't mind, I'll jump aboard, too!

Have a great March everyone... especially with the awesome promotions PC is running!

For February shows, I've been pushing the totally awesome, "Peanut Butter Torte", from the fall/winter Season's Best!

It's truly a "Reese Cup Extravaganza"!! It also does a fantastic job of promoting our Torte Pans, a great "lead-in" for March bookings!!

Not sure what to do in March yet, but I did do the Mojito Torte for a show once, and they did love it as well, so I may go with that one.

April is bamboo, so I'm not sure what to do to highlight them!!

Anybody else??

Paula

For April... how about salads served in the bamboo bowls, or you could tray pizzas on the platters...

Paula R. Lewis said:
For February shows, I've been pushing the totally awesome, "Peanut Butter Torte", from the fall/winter Season's Best!

It's truly a "Reese Cup Extravaganza"!! It also does a fantastic job of promoting our Torte Pans, a great "lead-in" for March bookings!!

Not sure what to do in March yet, but I did do the Mojito Torte for a show once, and they did love it as well, so I may go with that one.

April is bamboo, so I'm not sure what to do to highlight them!!
Anybody else??

Paula

The California Club Pizza looks fabulous on the platters, as do any other appetizers.

1. What are some easy recipes for February?

For February, we have a variety of easy recipes to choose from. Some popular options include our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Shrimp. You can find these and more on our website or in our monthly recipe booklet.

2. Are there any healthy options for March?

Absolutely! We have a section dedicated to healthy recipes for March. Some delicious options include our Quinoa and Vegetable Stir-Fry, Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon, and Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. You can also modify any of our recipes to fit your dietary needs.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for these recipes?

Definitely! Our recipes are designed to be used with our high-quality Pampered Chef products. We even have a section on our website that suggests specific products for each recipe. If you don't have a particular product, our consultants can help you find the best alternative.

4. Do you have any tips for meal planning in March?

Yes, we do! Our March meal plan section offers helpful tips and tricks for meal planning, including how to save time and money while still eating delicious meals. We also have a variety of pre-made meal plans available for purchase on our website.

5. How do I access the March recipe booklet?

The March recipe booklet is available for download on our website. You can also receive a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, our website has an online version of the booklet that you can access and save to your device for easy reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • mmmsarah3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies