• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas

In summary, "March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas" is a seasonal collection of curated recipes and cooking ideas by Pampered Chef for the month of March. It includes a variety of easy-to-make recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. These recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions and are suitable for all skill levels. While most recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools, some may require specific Pampered Chef products.
staceychef2005
I need a recipe for a march show please help thanks.

What about the new Taste of the Tropics recipes?

I am doing a st. patty day theme.

You didn't mention that in your first post.

The Reuben ring would be my first suggestion. I have a show on 3/17 and that's what we're doing.

Or do a trifle with all green stuff in the Trifle Bowl to spark April bookings.

Tuxedo Brownie bites and color the filling green!

Layered Salad with all green- iceburg, green onions, peas, green pepper, broccolli, etc.

Green punch recipe in the Quick Stir

Does anyone have a recipe for the Trifle Bowl with all green stuff.

staceychef2005 said:
Does anyone have a recipe for the Trifle Bowl with all green stuff.

Just layer green stuff in there and make it look pretty! You are only limited by your imagination!

Pound cake tinted with green food coloring, key lime or pistachio pudding, grapes or kiwi, etc....

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you're interested in incorporating some delicious recipes and ideas into your March show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of amazing recipes that are perfect for any occasion. For your March show, I would recommend trying out our Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe. It's a crowd-pleasing appetizer that is easy to make and always a hit. You can find the recipe on our website or in our latest catalog. Let me know if you need any assistance with ingredients or preparation. Happy cooking!

Related to March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas

What is "March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas"?

"March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas" is a seasonal collection of recipes and cooking ideas curated by Pampered Chef specifically for the month of March. It features delicious and easy-to-make recipes to help you celebrate the start of spring.

What types of recipes are included in "March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas"?

The collection includes a variety of recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. Some examples include buffalo chicken dip, sheet pan fajitas, and lemon blueberry trifle.

Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas" can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. For example, you can substitute gluten-free pasta for regular pasta in the recipes that call for it.

Do I need to be an experienced cook to make these recipes?

No, the recipes in "March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas" are designed with all skill levels in mind. They include step-by-step instructions and use simple and easy-to-find ingredients. They are perfect for both experienced and beginner cooks.

Are there any cooking tools or products that I need to make these recipes?

Most of the recipes in "March Madness: Delicious Recipes & Ideas" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased through a consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk