• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a February Menu for Your Shows? Share Here!

In summary, the most popular shows this season have been Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and the Girls Night Out.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What's everyone fixing in February for your shows? I'd like to incorporate stoneware, of course, but I'm also thinking that chocolate would be a good idea too. What's on your menu? Thanks.

I'm planning the Rush Hour Fajitas and the Mounds Bar Brownie in the Bar Pan.

Can you fill me in on the mounds bar brownie? Sounds delish!

From another director:Just got this from another director- haven't made it yet- but it sounds very yummy. Great for pomoting the stones sale in Feb."One of my favorites is a Mounds Bar Brownie. I take brownies baked in the Bar Pan ahead of time. (cake-like directions on box). I have the host pick up a small can of sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate chips (i bring some sweetened coconut). spread sweetened condensed milk over top of brownies, add cocunut (to the liking of the host.......I like it with just a little, others love coconut and want more). Sprinkle choc. chips over top and put back in the oven long enough to melt choc. chips. Everyone LOVES it.
It's like a Mounds Bar. You can also toast the coconut first on the smalll bar pan before you add to the brownie..........."

My NED creates a Host Menu Selections each season...selections on one side w/ a description and grocery list on the reverse. This is the first season I've used it and my hosts love it. I include it with the host packet (which they don't get until I a) get a guest list and addresses or b) tell me they want to do e-vites and phone calls).This f/w season the most popular shows have been: Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (w/ a loaf of crusty bread and a bag of salad that we add cukes and carrots to--to show more products); and the Girls Night Out, which is Sundried tomato Tart Squares and Raspberry Tequila Sangria.I can't wait to see what options she comes up with next! I love not having to work so hard to come up with what to offer.

That's a great idea....could you post it so I can see an example? Thanks!

Chefstover2 said:
My NED creates a Host Menu Selections each season...selections on one side w/ a description and grocery list on the reverse. This is the first season I've used it and my hosts love it. I include it with the host packet (which they don't get until I a) get a guest list and addresses or b) tell me they want to do e-vites and phone calls).

This f/w season the most popular shows have been: Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (w/ a loaf of crusty bread and a bag of salad that we add cukes and carrots to--to show more products); and the Girls Night Out, which is Sundried tomato Tart Squares and Raspberry Tequila Sangria.

I can't wait to see what options she comes up with next! I love not having to work so hard to come up with what to offer.

I've been doing the same thing for over 2 years! It works out great, no more worrying about which recipe to offer or if my kit is packed right.

wadesgirl said:
I've been doing the same thing for over 2 years! It works out great, no more worrying about which recipe to offer or if my kit is packed right.

Do you have something you'd be willing to share? I'd love to see it!

Yes, please share! :) I would LOVE to simplify things!!!
Thanks!

Ask and you shall receive :).

Attachments

• Fall_Winter 2009 Host Menu Selections[1].pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 478
kcjodih said:
Do you have something you'd be willing to share? I'd love to see it!

It's too large to post!

I would love to see it! Would you please e-mail it to me.
Thank you so much!!

What are some popular recipes for a February menu?

Some popular recipes for a February menu are heart-shaped sugar cookies, chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped mini quiches, hot chocolate bombs, and roasted winter vegetables.

Can I incorporate Valentine's Day into my February menu?

Absolutely! You can create a romantic theme by using heart-shaped molds for your dishes, incorporating red and pink colors, and adding heart-shaped garnishes to your dishes.

How can I make my February menu more budget-friendly?

To make your February menu more budget-friendly, you can use seasonal produce, plan your menu around sales and discounts, and offer smaller portions or sample sizes of your dishes.

What are some ingredient substitutions for those with dietary restrictions?

For those with dietary restrictions, you can use gluten-free flour for baking, swap out regular milk for almond or oat milk, and use dairy-free alternatives for cheese and butter.

Are there any festive drinks I can include on my February menu?

Yes, you can serve pink lemonade, raspberry-infused water, hot chocolate with heart-shaped marshmallows, or a Valentine's Day themed cocktail/mocktail for adults.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies