1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: NEed some good recipe ideas for a Sunday morning show...

1. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

I just booked a party and the hostess wants to do a SUnday morning with BLoody Marys. What would be something I can make to go with that. We have not talked about a menu yet and I wanted to have some ideas to throw out to her and also practice before the show? I have never had a bloody mary, so I have no clue what will go good with that. I want to do well on this party, she approached me about having a show after she saw me with my catalog tote!! SHe works at the coffee stand at the hospital I work at. THis is my best contact yet as it is someone I really do not know and the potential for future bookings outside my friends is what I am looking for. I just signed on at the end of June, so I am really excited about this. THanks in advance for any suggestions!!!:)

Jul 24, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I've never had a Bloody Mary, but I would do Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. The recipe is in the files here, and also on CC. Everyone loves those, and you can make them using just your new consultant kit.

Jul 24, 2009
  3. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Yes, everything Becky said.

Jul 24, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I am not a Bloody Mary drinker but I'm pretty sure (according to my BIL) that everything goes with them! I would agree with Becky, those are really good and easy!

Jul 24, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Those brunch squares are a really good brunch show recipe, whether there's drinking or not! I would recommend using bacon, whether you add it to the ham or substitute it, just because the ham is a little bland. Or serve the squares with some salsa to jazz them up.

Jul 24, 2009
  6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Def. ham and cheese brunch squares or the quiche lorraine tartlettes- that recipe was in the s/s '09 season's best. They are both yummy!

Jul 24, 2009
  7. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I use sausage in mine for this very reason! :)

8. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

Thank you all! I wll look up the recipes and start practicing! :)

Jul 24, 2009
  9. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I use half ham and half sausage when I make it at home.

Jul 24, 2009
  10. A Pampered Kitchen

A Pampered Kitchen Member Silver Member

Search "Brunch" and you will find a lot of great recipes, invites and information on doing a Brunch show. I always have a few extra dishes that are easy to do that I bring along. The Taffy Apple tarts are easy to prepare the night before and then warm up at the show. I just let them cool in the mini muffin pan and then place them in my frig with foil and take them the next day to reheat.

Have something to add?