• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe to Make in February???

In summary, everyone is making something different for their February cooking shows. Rae Bates is making appetizers using two sauces and puff pastry strips.
pampered2007
Hello! What recipe is everyone making for their February cooking shows? I have a show the week after Valentines Day and just can't decide what to make! I am debating on a ring of some sort or a chocolate dessert. Any suggestions would be soooo helpful :) Thank you!!!!!!!!

I'm still working on easy appetizers. It's what my hosts are responding to right now. One thing to consider is to think like a magazine. In February they're all about St. Patrick's Day. In March they'll focus on Easter/Spring In April they'll be about Mother's Day. They're always thinking a month ahead. So, you might think about something that's green like a Broccoli-Chicken Ring.

Rae Bates, what appetizers have you been making? What's working the best for you right now? It's funny that you say the Broccoli Chicken Ring because that is one I've been thinking about. LOL!

So what else is everyone making good this month at their shows??? Keep the ideas coming!

I do my shows a little different. I bring something already made. For appetizers I'm doing two of the sauces over cream cheese served with crackers along with Tomato-Herb Straws. The straws are really easy to make. I thaw a sheet of puff pastry and roll it out until it's about 50% bigger than it started. I brush it all over with melted butter, then sprinkle Tomato-Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning all over it. I then cut it across the long side with the Pizza Cutter. I cut each half into thin (1/4" - 3/8") strips. I twist the strips twice and press the ends down on a stone. I bake them at 350F for about 15 minutes. They'll puff a big and brown slightly. Remove them from the oven and let them sit for a couple of minutes before removing them to a cooling rack. Cool completely. They've been a big hit. You could easily use just about any of the seasonings for this. As a matter of fact, the new Churros recipe is basically the same thing cut thicker and using the Sprinkles.

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma - there are so many delicious recipes to choose from for a February cooking show! If you're looking for a showstopper, I would recommend trying out our Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ring. It's the perfect combination of rich chocolate and tangy raspberry, and it's sure to impress your guests. Alternatively, if you want to stick with the Valentine's Day theme, our Heart-Shaped Brownie Pizza is always a hit. It's easy to make and can be customized with different toppings to suit your guests' preferences. Let me know if you would like the recipes for either of these options, and I would be happy to share them with you. Happy cooking!

1. What are some good winter recipes to make in February?

February is the perfect month to make hearty and comforting dishes such as beef stew, chicken pot pie, and chili. These dishes are perfect for warming up on cold winter days.

2. Can you recommend any recipes that use seasonal produce available in February?

Some delicious recipes to make in February using seasonal produce include roasted root vegetable soup, citrus glazed salmon, and roasted brussels sprouts with bacon. These dishes will showcase the fresh flavors of the season.

3. I'm looking for a romantic recipe to make for Valentine's Day. Any suggestions?

For a romantic dinner at home, try making filet mignon with red wine reduction, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted asparagus. It's a classic and elegant dish that is sure to impress your significant other.

4. What are some easy and quick recipes to make during the busy month of February?

Some quick and easy recipes perfect for the busy month of February include one-pot pasta dishes, sheet pan meals, and slow cooker recipes. These dishes require minimal prep and clean-up time, making them perfect for hectic schedules.

5. Are there any recipes that are great for meal prepping in February?

Meal prepping can save time and make meal planning easier. Some great recipes to make in February for meal prepping include quinoa and roasted vegetable bowls, chicken stir-fry, and vegetable lasagna. These dishes can be made in large batches and stored for quick and convenient meals throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies