• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Recipe to Impress My Work

In summary, there are many easy and impressive dessert recipes that you can make to impress your coworkers. A chocolate trifle is a simple but delicious option, while a flourless chocolate cake or fruit crisp are great gluten-free options. For a large group, a fruit pizza is a classic crowd-pleaser, and cheesecake or freshly baked cookies are perfect for making ahead of time. For a unique and impressive dessert, try making a chocolate lava cake with a gooey chocolate center.
lindsaym
Gold Member
Hi, my work is doing a Valentines Day Dessert Bake off & I want to do something that will impress everyone using one of our recipes. I don't have the Deep Covered Baker yet, (ordered last night so it may get here by VDay) but any suggestions?

Do you have the Torte Pans and EAD? Anything in there is major impressive. The Hazelnut Torte is fabulous and you could decorate the top ahead of time using 8oz. Cool Whip blended with 8oz. softened cream cheese and 1/3 c. sugar. Maybe some decorative heart candy on top too!

One idea could be to make a decadent chocolate lava cake using the Deep Covered Baker once it arrives. You can use a recipe like this one from Food Network (https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/chocolate-lava-cakes-recipe-2104747) and bake it in the Deep Covered Baker for a perfectly gooey and impressive dessert. You could also top it with some fresh berries and a dusting of powdered sugar for a touch of elegance. Good luck with the bake off!

What are some easy dessert recipes that will impress my coworkers?

One easy dessert recipe that is sure to impress is a chocolate trifle. Simply layer brownies, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream in a clear glass bowl for a decadent and visually appealing treat.

Do you have any dessert recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several gluten-free dessert recipes, such as flourless chocolate cake or gluten-free fruit crisp. You can also substitute gluten-free flour in many of our other dessert recipes.

What is a good dessert recipe for a large group?

A classic crowd-pleaser is a fruit pizza. Use a cookie or graham cracker crust, top with a cream cheese and whipped cream mixture, and decorate with your favorite fruits.

Can you recommend a dessert recipe that can be made ahead of time?

Cheesecake is a great make-ahead dessert. You can prepare it a day or two in advance and keep it chilled until serving. You can also make a batch of cookie dough and freeze it, then bake fresh cookies when you're ready to serve.

What is a unique dessert recipe that will impress my coworkers?

For a unique and impressive dessert, try making a chocolate lava cake. This rich and decadent dessert has a gooey chocolate center that is sure to wow your coworkers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies