• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring Recipe

In summary, the Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring Recipe requires 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, 4 oz of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sour cream, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder, 1/4 tsp of dried basil leaves, 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained), 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1 beaten egg. Fresh spinach can be used instead of frozen, but it should be sautéed before adding it to the cream cheese mixture. To assemble the ring, unroll the crescent dough and arrange
angmillar
I'm doing my second cooking show next week, and the host really, really, really wants to make a spinach and cream cheese ring. Does anyone have the recipe for this?? She thinks it's an older TPC recipe.

Thanks soooo much!
Angie

She probably means the spinach and artichoke ring, which is in All the Best. it's super yummy!

I would assume that is what she is talking about too... I LOVE it!

Spinach and Artichoke ring ingredients

2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls (regular size)
1 can 14oz artichoke hearts in water
1 package 10 oz frozen spinach thawed
4 oz mozzarella cheese
1 package 4oz feta cheese
1 red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 egg white
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic

1. Preheat oven to 370F. Chop Artichokes, drain spinach combine with mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, dice bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic, and back pepper. Mix well.

2. Place crescent dough into desired shape and press together. Scoop filling onto dough and wrap dough over filling. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring Recipe?

The ingredients you will need for this recipe are:

• 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
  • 4 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp dried basil leaves
  • 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 egg, beaten

2. Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen in this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh spinach in this recipe. Just make sure to chop it finely and sauté it in a pan before adding it to the cream cheese mixture.

3. How do I assemble the Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring?

To assemble the ring, unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles. Arrange the triangles in a circle on a large baking sheet, with the pointed ends facing out and the wide ends overlapping. Press the overlapping edges together to seal. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil. Stir in the chopped spinach and mozzarella cheese. Spread the mixture over the crescent dough, leaving a small border around the edge. Fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling and tuck under the bottom layer of dough to secure. Brush the top of the ring with the beaten egg. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the ring is golden brown.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring ahead of time. After assembling the ring, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and brush with the beaten egg before placing it in the oven.

5. Can I freeze the Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring for later?

Yes, you can freeze the unbaked Spinach & Cream Cheese Ring. After assembling the ring, cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and brush with the beaten egg. Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the ring is golden brown and heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Deb V