• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe with Brownie, Jelly, Cool Whip, Pudding and Cream Cheese?

In summary, the recipe for Tuxedo Brownie Squares calls for brownie mix, raspberry jam, fresh raspberries, white chocolate, cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and whipped topping. The recipe suggests that the squares be refrigerated for one hour before being cut into pieces.
pamperedmomto3
I have a host looking for a recipe. This is all I know...she thinks it is made with favorite brownie recipe, raspberry jelly, cool whip, pudding and cream cheese. Ring any bells? If so, I'd love the recipe. Thanks in advance!

Would it be the berries and cream brownies? Sorry, I don't have the recipe handy.

No pudding in the recipe, but maybe this is it...

Attachments

• Berries & Cream Brownie Squares.doc
    28 KB · Views: 281
I think it is Tuxedo Brownie Squares, give me a minute and I will look up the recipe. I believe it is in the Stoneware Sensations cookbook that is on the outlet right now.

Tuxedo Brownie Squares

1 pkg (21 oz) brownie mix
1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
2 cups fresh raspberries, or frozen whole raspberries without syrup, thawed & drained, divided
3 squares (1 oz each) whtie chocolate, melted & cooled slightly
2 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Chocolate curls, optional

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray bottom of Rectangle Baker with vegetable oil spray. Prepare & bake brownie mix according to pkg directions. Cool completely. Spread jam onto brownie. Reserve 1/2 cup of the raspberries for garnish; arrange the remaining 1 1/2 cups raspberries evenly over jam. In covered Micro-Cooker, microwave chocolate on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred; cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese & powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well. Gradually whisk in melted chocolate & milk with Stainless Whisk. Fold in whipped topping; spread carefully over raspberries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares. Garnish with the reserved raspberries & chocolate curls, if desired. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.

Yield: 15 servings
Approximately 440 calories and 26 grams of fat per serving.

Tuxedo Brownie SquaresTuxedo Brownie Squares
Stoneware Sensations
Ingredients:

* 1 package (21 oz.) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
* 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
* 2 cups fresh raspberries, or frozen whole raspberries without syrup, thawed and drained, divided
* 3 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
* 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup powdered sugar
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
* Chocolate curls (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350¡F. Lightly spray bottom of Rectangular Baker with vegetable cooking spray. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions. Cool completely.

Spread jam onto brownie. Reserve 1/2 cup of the raspberries for garnish; arrange remaining 11/2 cups raspberries evenly over jam. In Small Micro-Cooker, microwave chocolate on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred; cool slightly.

Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well. Gradually whisk in melted chocolate and milk with Stainless Steel Whisk. Fold in whipped topping; spread carefully over raspberries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.

Cut into squares. Garnish with the reserved strawberries and chocolate curls, if desired. Store, covered, in refrigerator.

Serving Size: Makes 15 servings

kearstin said:
No pudding in the recipe, but maybe this is it...

THank you for posting this!!!
I always tell my hostesses to premake this once the weather gets nice, and then I never have the recipe.
Saved now!
:D

Hi there! I have just the recipe for you and your host! It's called "Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Delight" and it's a delicious combination of your favorite brownie recipe, raspberry jelly, cool whip, pudding, and cream cheese. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:
- Your favorite brownie mix (plus ingredients listed on the box)
- 1 cup raspberry jelly
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz cream cheese, softenedInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature listed on the brownie mix box.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Let it cool completely.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and instant vanilla pudding until smooth.
4. Spread the cream cheese and pudding mixture on top of the cooled brownies.
5. Next, spread the raspberry jelly on top of the cream cheese layer.
6. Finally, spread the cool whip on top of the raspberry jelly.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
8. Enjoy your delicious Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Delight!I hope your host and her guests love this recipe as much as I do! Let me know how it turns out. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking and cooling the brownies before adding the other ingredients.

2. Can I use homemade pudding for this recipe?

Yes, you can use homemade pudding for this recipe. If you don't have time to make it from scratch, you can also use instant pudding mix. Just make sure to prepare it according to the package instructions before adding it to the recipe.

3. Can I substitute whipped cream for the Cool Whip?

Yes, you can substitute whipped cream for the Cool Whip in this recipe. Just make sure to whip the cream until stiff peaks form before adding it to the recipe.

4. Can I use low-fat cream cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use low-fat cream cheese for this recipe. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different than if you use full-fat cream cheese.

5. Can I add any other toppings to this recipe?

Yes, you can add any other toppings to this recipe that you like. Some popular options include chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or fresh fruit. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Lonetta Canales
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies