• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipes?

In summary, to make Any Chocolate Pudding Pie, you will need 1 pre-made pie crust, 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of heavy cream, and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. You can use a different type of crust, such as graham cracker or homemade, and pre-bake it before adding the filling. The pie will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. You can use any type of milk for the pudding, but the consistency and flavor may vary. And finally, you can add various toppings such as whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or fresh fruit to make the pie your own.
heat123
Silver Member
I have an extra grahm cracker crust and choc. pudding and cream cheese and whipped cream anyone care to share a recipe that would use all of these ingredients?

TIA!

let's see...

mix the cream cheese with half of the whipped cream. Layer in the crust with pudding. Top with remaining whipped cream. done!

:D

chefann said:
let's see...

mix the cream cheese with half of the whipped cream. Layer in the crust with pudding. Top with remaining whipped cream. done!

Sounds like a winner to me, except I think I will add some melted chocolate to the creamcheese and whipped cream filling to make it more chocolatey!:D

I couldn't tell if you were joking when you posted the request. Because seeing those ingredients stacked up just screams "Pie!" :D Besides, can you really go wrong by making mousse (cream cheese with whipped cream) and layering it with pudding?

I just found the tuxedo brownie mousse type filling recipe and will use that for the bottom, put the pudding on top then cover with whipped cream. Yumm sounds pretty alright to me! :)

Can you mail me a slice? :chef:

Not if I get a hold of it, it will be gone before the dinner we are having! Heehee. I LOVE pudding pies!

Had to give an update.. the family just loved this creation! They want it again for Christmas dessert! :)

me, too!

Related to Any Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipes?

1. What ingredients are needed for Any Chocolate Pudding Pie?

To make Any Chocolate Pudding Pie, you will need 1 pre-made pie crust, 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of heavy cream, and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this pie?

Yes, you can use a graham cracker crust or even make your own crust using crushed cookies or crackers. Just make sure to pre-bake the crust before adding the filling.

3. How long does this pie need to chill in the refrigerator?

After assembling the ingredients in the pie crust, the pie will need to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. This allows the pudding to set and the flavors to develop.

4. Can I use a different type of milk for the pudding?

Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer, such as almond milk or soy milk. However, keep in mind that the consistency and flavor of the pudding may be slightly different.

5. Can I add any toppings to this pie?

Absolutely! You can top the pie with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or even fresh fruit. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cookingwith_tara