• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Im Looking for a Specific Recipe

In summary, you are looking for a mini brownie recipe that is filled with white chocolate pudding and cream cheese and topped with strawberries. You can find a recipe for Tuxedo Brownie Cups on files. If you are going to serve them, don't put the candy corn on until after you serve them.
twinmommy
Aloha
Today is one of my very first shows, Someone told me about a mini brownie recipe that you fill it with white chocolate pudding and cream cheese and top it off with strawberries? I was wondering if anyone knew of it and it thats all the ingredients? Thanks in advance :)
Christie

Christie - what you are looking for is Tuxedo Brownie Cups......go to files and type in tuxedo, and you will come up with several files on them!:thumbup:

Becky
Thank you so much for the quick reply :)

You are welcome! These are always a HUGE hit! Last year, for Halloween, I colored the filling orange, and topped them with candy corn - they were so cute!

ChefBeckyD said:
You are welcome! These are always a HUGE hit! Last year, for Halloween, I colored the filling orange, and topped them with candy corn - they were so cute!

Wow Becky love it love it. I am so doing this. :thumbup:

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Wow Becky love it love it. I am so doing this. :thumbup:

I should say one more thing about this though - don't put the candy corn on until you are going to serve them. It melts into the filling if you leave them on overnight!:rolleyes: Imagine my surprise when my candies were missing the next morning!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I should say one more thing about this though - don't put the candy corn on until you are going to serve them. It melts into the filling if you leave them on overnight!:rolleyes: Imagine my surprise when my candies were missing the next morning!:eek:

LOL~spooky!!!:eek: :eek:

Am I doing something wrong with the recipe search? I type the keyword that I want to search for but it still stays on the main page....

Never mind, I found it in files...but i still don't know what's up with the recipe list

Related to Im Looking for a Specific Recipe

1. How can I find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe on our website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name of the recipe or a few keywords and hit enter. You can also browse our recipe categories, such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts, to find what you're looking for.

2. Can I request a recipe that is not currently on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can submit a recipe request on our website. Click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and select "Recipe Request" from the drop-down menu. We are always looking for new and delicious recipes to add to our collection, so we appreciate your suggestions.

3. How can I save a recipe to my account?

To save a recipe to your account, simply click on the "Save" button located on the recipe page. You can access your saved recipes by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of the page and selecting "Saved Recipes" from the drop-down menu.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions listed on the recipes?

Yes, we have a filter option on our website that allows you to search for recipes based on dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. We also provide recommendations for substitutions in our recipes for common allergens or dietary preferences.

5. Can I print a recipe from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can print a recipe by clicking on the "Print" button located on the recipe page. This will open a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can print or save as a PDF. You can also choose to print multiple recipes at once by adding them to your shopping list and selecting the "Print Shopping List" option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedmomto3