• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Trifle Recipe - Yummo!

In summary, to make a chocolate trifle, you will need angel food cake, instant chocolate pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings. While angel food cake is the traditional choice, you can use any type of cake. The trifle can be made up to 24 hours in advance and any flavor of pudding mix can be used. The best way to layer the trifle is to start with cake, followed by pudding, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings, repeating until the top of the trifle dish is reached.
c00p
Gold Member
Just thought I'd put this recipe on here that a host of mine gave to me. She had it at her friend's house and said it was absolutely wonderful - and on the verge of complete sin!!!

Brownie mix (9x13 size)
small pkg. chocolate instant pudding
1/2 c. water
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. whipped cream
12 oz. whipped cream (yes, 2 different ones!)
Heath or Skor candy bar

Prepare the brownie mix according to the box, cool and cut into 1" squares.

Combine pudding mix, water and sweetend condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in the 8 oz. whipped cream until no streaks remain.

In Trifle bowl, place 1/2 of brownies, 1/2 of pudding mixture and then 1/2 of 12 oz. whipped cream. Repeat layers once and then top with chopped up candy bar.

Yummy!!!! Hope you enjoy it and I'm going to talk one of my hosts into doing this at my next show!

:love: Yum! This sounds great! Thank you for posting it.

My dh would LOVE this!

What ingredients do I need to make the chocolate trifle?

To make the chocolate trifle, you will need: angel food cake, instant chocolate pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings.

Do I have to use angel food cake or can I use a different type of cake?

While angel food cake is the traditional choice for a trifle, you can use any type of cake you prefer. Pound cake, chocolate cake, or even brownies can work well in a trifle.

How far in advance can I make the chocolate trifle?

You can make the chocolate trifle up to 24 hours in advance. Just be sure to store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Can I use a different type of pudding mix?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for instant chocolate pudding, you can use any flavor you like. Vanilla, butterscotch, or even banana pudding would be delicious in this trifle.

What is the best way to layer the ingredients in the trifle?

The best way to layer the trifle is to start with a layer of cake, followed by a layer of pudding, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings. Repeat this process until you reach the top of your trifle dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • DebPC