• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spinach & Cheese Manicotti Recipe Please!

In summary, to make Spinach & Cheese Manicotti you will need manicotti pasta, ricotta cheese, frozen chopped spinach, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, an egg, your favorite pasta sauce, and salt and pepper. You can use fresh spinach instead of frozen, just blanch it first. To prevent the manicotti shells from breaking, cook them al dente and stuff them gently. You can make this recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it before baking, and you can also freeze the leftovers for future meals.
TWine120
HELP!! I have a host for Tuesday who wants to change my easy fajitas to the Spinach & Cheese Manicotti in the DCB. I've made it before, but have just moved and it must be in one of the few cookbooks I have yet to unpack! I think it's in the More Weekday Dinners Done Collection. Tried searching in CC and couldn't find it!

Could anyone find it for me and maybe type it up?!!

Thanks!!

if you type the recipe name and pampered chef into the google search, it comes right up.

here it ishttp://www.pamperedchef.biz/images/en_US/news/recipes/pdf/recipe13.pdf

1. What ingredients do I need to make Spinach & Cheese Manicotti?

To make Spinach & Cheese Manicotti, you will need 1 box of manicotti pasta, 1 container of ricotta cheese, 1 package of frozen chopped spinach, 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen for this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh spinach for this recipe. Simply blanch the spinach in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, then drain and chop before adding it to the filling mixture.

3. How do I prevent the manicotti shells from breaking while stuffing them?

You can prevent the manicotti shells from breaking by cooking them al dente (slightly firm) and immediately running them under cold water to stop the cooking process. Then, gently stuff the shells with the filling mixture using a spoon or pastry bag.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and bake it later?

Yes, you can assemble the Spinach & Cheese Manicotti ahead of time and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to cover it with foil and add an extra 10-15 minutes to the baking time.

5. Can I freeze the leftover manicotti?

Yes, you can freeze the leftover Spinach & Cheese Manicotti. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in foil or place it in an airtight container before freezing. To reheat, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • rkarl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen