• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Figure Out What Recipe This Is?

Ingredients: 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust 1 cup milk 2 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon allspice 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 cups chopped fresh spinach 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted 1/2 cup granulated sugar Directions:1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 2. In medium saucepan, bring milk to a boil. Remove from heat. Gradually add eggs
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
A customer/past host just emailed me to get this recipe, and I have no idea what it is - does anyone out there know? Thanks!

"I was wondering if you could recall and find, a recipe that I had made, what...2-3 years ago, at my show. I can't remember what it was called exatly, but it was made in the small torte/tart pan, pie crust, various cheeses mixed together, topped with tomatoe slices...sort of a tomatoe cheese pie/torte. I can't find it anywhere and have been dying to make it because it was soooo good and I have tons of tomatoes in my garden right now."

Not sure but I know that years ago House of Lloyd had a PC-like home sales biz for a short while called Cookin' the American Way and they had a recipe that sounds just like that.

I didn't think it sounded like anything I'd ever demo'd at a show! I think she made a ton of recipes at her show (on her own, prior to me getting there) and I just made the "dessert" item as the demo. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what this darned recipe is!! She is the type of person who would have tried that other company's stuff, too. Hmm...

Any other guesses??

There was a tomato tart in the Pies and Tarts cards. I think it was 3-cheese Tomato Tartlet. I don't know where my pies cards are right now, so I can't include the recipe here, but the "usual suspect" websites might have it.

Three-Cheese Tomato Appetizer Tart Easy Pies & Tarts cards

Maybe someone can help me...I am also looking for a recipe from years ago....the customer stated that it was like a spinach pie...with crescent rolls as the crust...any one ever heard of this? Any help would be appreciated....
Thanks in advance.

You got the recipe can anyone post it, it sounds yummy but I don't have those cards.

(I just googled it - this may not be the "actual" one you are looking for...)

Three-Cheese Tomato Appetizer Tart

Ingredients
1 pie crust
1 C. shredded mozzarella, divided
1 8oz. pkg. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 egg
2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 C. snipped fresh basil
3 Plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Press crust into and up sides of tart pan. Prick bottom of crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella; set aside. In bowl combine cream cheese, egg, flour and garlic; whisk until smooth, Add remaining mozzarella and basil; mix well. Spread cheese mixture over crust. Arrange tomatoes over cheese in an overlapping circular pattern to completely cover. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust in deep golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes Sprinkle with additional basil if desired.

chefkarri said:
Maybe someone can help me...I am also looking for a recipe from years ago....the customer stated that it was like a spinach pie...with crescent rolls as the crust...any one ever heard of this? Any help would be appreciated....
Thanks in advance.

Grecian Party Squares?

Ahh, thanks, Ann - I think that's it! I am pretty sure I have those recipe cards - I'll send her a copy.

Carolyn - that's the first recipe that came to my mind when I saw "spinach pie" and "crescent rolls" - my neighbor makes that all the time!

1. Can anyone figure out what recipe this is?

Yes, our team of recipe experts can help identify any recipe you are unsure of.

2. How do I provide the necessary information for identifying a recipe?

You can either provide a list of ingredients or a detailed description of the dish and its preparation steps.

3. What if I only have a picture of the dish?

In this case, our experts can still try to identify the recipe based on the visual appearance and ingredients used.

4. How long does it usually take to identify a recipe?

The time it takes to identify a recipe varies depending on the complexity and availability of information. Our team strives to provide a response within 24 hours.

5. Is there a fee for identifying a recipe?

No, this service is completely free for our customers. We want to help you recreate your favorite dishes with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • babywings76