• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite New Recipes You Are Offering *Doing at Your Shows...

In summary, Pampered Chef is constantly adding new and delicious recipes to their collection. These recipes, such as Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips and One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, can be easily customized for dietary restrictions or allergies. They are also designed to be simple and easy to prepare at home, with detailed instructions and the use of high-quality kitchen tools. Some of the new recipes feature exciting cooking techniques like air frying and Instant Pot cooking, and while ingredients are not sold by Pampered Chef, they do offer a variety of food products that can be used in their recipes. Additionally, a convenient shopping list is provided for each recipe to make gathering ingredients a breeze.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
So, we're in the new season, and I love hearing what recipes people are choosing to offer, and the ones that are getting RAVE reviews at shows..

SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

I did the chili cornbread bake and nectarine cups! I forgot the cornbread mix at home and we ended up just eating the chili! Everyone LOVED it!!! They came up to me after the show and told me they thought the nectarine salsa cups sounded a bit weird (Utah is a VERY meat and potatoes kind of place!) but once they tried it they were HOOKED!

The Chipotle Cornbread Bake rocks! Did the demo for a training, and I loved it. My new favorite is the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. It's so yummy and a great demo. I use the DCB to cook the chicken though.

I just did the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake & Quesadilla cups too - YUM! Everyone really loved them. I have a dessert party coming up that I'm going to make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars and something else (haven't decided yet!)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
The Chipotle Cornbread Bake rocks! Did the demo for a training, and I loved it. My new favorite is the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. It's so yummy and a great demo. I use the DCB to cook the chicken though.

How are you cooking the chicken in the DCB?

see, this recipe didn't do much for me...I've made it twice, and ate it, but didn't love it...

The Kiwi Lime Dessert cups, so good and so easy!

I am offering 5 recipes for the whole season:
Chili Cornbread Bake
Artichoke Bacon Bites
Cool and Crunchy Tacos
Tomato Basil Flatbread
Kiwi Lime Dessert Cups

Chili cornbread bake
kiwi lime dessert cups
BLT toss

1. What are some of the newest recipes that Pampered Chef is offering at shows?

Pampered Chef is constantly updating our recipe collection to provide our customers with fresh and delicious options. Some of our newest recipes include Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips, One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, and Grilled Peach Caprese Salad.

2. Can these new recipes be customized for dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, many of our new recipes can be easily modified for dietary restrictions or allergies. We offer a variety of gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our consultants can also provide suggestions on substitutions and modifications to fit your specific needs.

3. Are these new recipes easy to prepare at home?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be simple and easy for anyone to make at home. Each recipe comes with detailed instructions and can be prepared using our high-quality Pampered Chef kitchen tools.

4. Are there any new and exciting cooking techniques featured in these recipes?

Yes, we are always exploring new cooking techniques and incorporating them into our recipes. Some of our newest recipes feature air frying, sheet pan meals, and Instant Pot cooking.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for these new recipes through Pampered Chef?

While we do not sell ingredients, we do offer a variety of food products such as spices, sauces, and mixes that can be used in our recipes. We also provide a handy shopping list for each recipe, making it easy to gather all the necessary ingredients for your next meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • blessedrub