• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Holidays: Festive Show Recipes for Your Consultant Business

In summary, as a consultant, there are many festive recipes you can share at your holiday shows to impress your guests. Some of the favorites include peppermint bark, holiday cheese ball, eggnog punch, cranberry brie bites, holiday truffles, mulled wine, gingerbread cookies, Christmas tree veggie platter, holiday Chex mix, and roasted Brussels sprouts with cranberries and pecans. These recipes not only taste delicious but also showcase our fantastic products. Happy cooking and best of luck with your holiday shows!
HollyMac20
I am getting ready to start my first holiday season as a consultant. I am looking for some festive recipes to do at shows.

What are some of your favorite Holiday recipes?

Thanks!

The Brie recipe in the SBRC is really good - any of the variations. And you can make it a fun entertaining show by also demoing the Cran-Raspberry Fizz from last fall's SBRC (there are a couple years worth of them posted on CC under the Recipes tab).Any appetizer can be turned into a Holiday Entertaining show, it's just in how you market it. :)

1. Peppermint Bark: This easy and delicious treat is perfect for the holidays. Melt white chocolate and spread it on a baking sheet. Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top and let it harden. Break into pieces and enjoy!2. Holiday Cheese Ball: Mix cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped dried cranberries, and chopped pecans. Shape into a ball and roll in more chopped pecans. Serve with crackers for a festive appetizer.3. Eggnog Punch: Mix together eggnog, ginger ale, and a splash of rum or bourbon for a delicious and festive holiday drink.4. Cranberry Brie Bites: Cut puff pastry into small squares and place in a mini muffin tin. Top with a small piece of brie cheese and a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Bake until golden brown and serve as a tasty appetizer.5. Holiday Truffles: Mix together crushed oreos, cream cheese, and a splash of peppermint extract. Roll into balls and dip in melted white chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles for a festive touch.6. Mulled Wine: In a pot, combine red wine, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and orange slices. Simmer for 15-20 minutes and serve warm for a cozy holiday drink.7. Gingerbread Cookies: No holiday season is complete without gingerbread cookies. Use your favorite recipe or try a new one, and decorate with icing and sprinkles for a fun activity at your party.8. Christmas Tree Veggie Platter: Arrange broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and baby carrots in the shape of a Christmas tree on a platter. Serve with ranch or hummus dip for a healthy and festive appetizer.9. Holiday Chex Mix: Mix together Chex cereal, pretzels, nuts, and M&M's. Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the mixture. Let it cool and break into pieces for a tasty snack.10. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans: Toss halved Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in the oven until tender. Top with dried cranberries and chopped pecans for a colorful and delicious side dish.

As a fellow consultant, I have a few favorite holiday recipes that I love to share at my shows. One of my go-to recipes is a cranberry brie tart. It's simple, elegant, and perfect for the holiday season. Another one is a peppermint bark cheesecake, which is always a crowd-pleaser. I also love making mini quiches with holiday-themed ingredients, such as ham and cheese or spinach and feta. And for a sweet treat, I like to make chocolate-dipped pretzels with festive sprinkles on top. These recipes are not only delicious, but they also showcase some of our fantastic products, like our stoneware and chocolate melting pot. I hope these ideas inspire you and your customers this holiday season! Happy cooking!

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your first holiday season as a consultant! That's so exciting! As a fellow consultant, I have a few go-to holiday recipes that are always a hit at my shows. One of my favorites is a holiday cheese ball, made with cream cheese, cranberries, and chopped pecans. It's easy to make and looks festive on a platter with crackers. Another crowd-pleaser is a hot chocolate bar, where guests can customize their own hot chocolate with different toppings like marshmallows, candy canes, and caramel sauce. And for a savory option, I love making mini quiches with holiday-themed fillings like spinach and feta or roasted vegetables. I hope these ideas inspire you and best of luck with your holiday shows! Happy cooking!

What are some easy appetizer recipes for holiday parties?

Some popular appetizer recipes for holiday parties include mini quiches, meatballs, spinach and artichoke dip, and bruschetta. These can all be made ahead of time and heated up quickly before the party.

What are some traditional holiday side dishes?

Some traditional holiday side dishes include mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and cranberry sauce. These dishes are often served alongside the main course at holiday meals.

How can I make a festive dessert for my holiday gathering?

There are many festive dessert options for holiday gatherings, such as peppermint brownies, gingerbread cookies, pumpkin pie, and apple crisp. You can also decorate these desserts with holiday-themed toppings or decorations.

What are some healthy options for holiday meals?

Some healthy options for holiday meals include roasted vegetables, quinoa salad, grilled salmon, and roasted turkey breast. These dishes are lower in calories and can help balance out the richer dishes typically served during the holidays.

Can I make any of these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many holiday recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. This can save you time and stress on the day of your holiday gathering. Just be sure to follow proper food storage guidelines when preparing and storing your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pamperedmomto3