• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the perfect holiday recipe and easy pizza for your next gathering?

In summary, ChefAnn recommends the Hot Pizza Dip with the bread braid - easy, delicious, and big WOW factor.
pamperedmomto3
I have a host that is looking to serve a holiday recipe and an easy pizza. I will be doing a demo on a trifle. What would you recommend?

How about the Hot Pizza Dip with the bread braid - easy, delicious, and big WOW factor.

Hot Pizza Dip

1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 t. dried Italian seasoning
1 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 C. parmesan cheese, grated
1 8 oz. can pizza sauce
2 T. green pepper chopped
2 T. green onions sliced

Preheat oven to 350° F.

 Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning, spread into the Mini-Baker.
 Combine mozzarella and parmesan. Sprinkle 1/2 on top of the cream cheese.
 Spread pizza sauce over the cheese mixture.
 Top with bell pepper and green onions.
 Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
 Bake for 15-18 minutes.

Serve with french bread toast or fresh vegetable dippers.

Variation:
Instead of using toasts as dippers, make bread. Use 2 loaves of frozen bread dough, thawed. The best way to do that is take them out of the freezer in the morning and put them each into a separate 1-gal plastic bag that's been sprayed with a little oil. In the evening, they'll be thawed and risen. Cut each loaf lengthwise into 3 strips, leaving them connected on one end. Braid. Pull the ends of each braid to lengthen it, and place them on the large round stone (near the edge) to form a wreath. Brush with a little melted butter (with garlic in it, if you want), then sprinkle with a little Italian Seasoning and grated Parmesan. For an extra festive wreath, top with pepperoni or bell pepper rounds like ornaments. Place the Mini-Baker with the dip in the center of the wreath. Pop the whole thing into the oven. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bread is done.

Thanks Linda I'm going to try this Saturday :)

Wow, Linda, that sounds so great! Thanks for sharing! :)

I can't take credit - ChefAnn posted this 2 years ago. It's awesome!

Well, I'll take credit for resurrecting it :D

I love the presentation of the bread with the dip in the middle! And feel free to jazz up the dip with other things that you (or your host) like on pizza: chopped pepperoni, mushrooms, browned and crumbled Italian sausage, small pieces of ham, etc.

I am a new consultant and have done the 3 cheese pizza at every show and people really love it! I have offered to make different things but everyone still wants that!

for Christmas shows you can do the veggie pizza in the shape of a Christmas tree.

Linda this sounds great I will try it soon.

I do the Cool Veggie Pizza in the shape of a Christmas Tree - everyone loves it!

Related to What's the perfect holiday recipe and easy pizza for your next gathering?

1. What are some easy and delicious pizza recipes for the holidays?

We have a variety of holiday pizza recipes that are both easy and delicious! Some popular options include our cranberry and brie pizza, BBQ turkey pizza, and fig and prosciutto pizza. These recipes use seasonal ingredients and can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences.

2. Do you have any gluten-free holiday pizza options?

Yes, we have several gluten-free pizza recipes that are perfect for the holidays. Our gluten-free cauliflower crust pizza and our gluten-free veggie pizza are both tasty options that everyone can enjoy. We also have a variety of gluten-free crust mixes available that you can use to create your own holiday pizza creations.

3. Can I make these holiday pizzas in advance?

Absolutely! Our holiday pizza recipes can easily be made in advance and stored in the freezer until you're ready to bake them. This is a great option for busy holiday gatherings or for meal prep during the busy holiday season. Just follow the recipe instructions and freeze the pizza before baking. When you're ready to enjoy, simply pop it in the oven and bake as directed.

4. Are there any vegetarian holiday pizza options?

Yes, we have several vegetarian holiday pizza recipes that are sure to please. Our roasted vegetable pizza, spinach and artichoke pizza, and mushroom and goat cheese pizza are all delicious options for those following a vegetarian diet. And as always, feel free to customize the toppings to your liking!

5. Can kids help make these holiday pizzas?

Definitely! Our holiday pizza recipes are easy and fun to make, making them the perfect activity for kids to get involved in. They can help with tasks like rolling out the dough, adding toppings, and decorating the pizzas. Plus, they'll love getting to eat their creations afterwards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • carlajanes