• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect Holiday Recipe for a Pampered Chef Meeting?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can share a variety of easy and delicious holiday recipes. Some popular options include Holiday Cranberry Salsa, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Peppermint Bark Cheesecake. For those with dietary restrictions, our website and catalog offer filter options for gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb recipes. We also have kid-friendly recipes, such as Rudolph's Reindeer Chow and Santa Hat Brownies, and many of our dishes can be made ahead of time. To successfully cook for a large holiday meal, our website offers tips and tricks, and you can also reach out to me as a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized advice.
HH_04
HI everyone! I need to take a pampered chef recipe to a meeting. I was thinking of making a holiday/christmas dessert. I have the new holiday dessert cookbook but nothing really reached out and grabbed me. Does anyone have any suggestions for a fairly easy PC Xmas/holiday dessert.

Thanks!

I would do a trifle -- dramatic, festive and EASY!

Like in the trifle bowl? Good idea but I don't have a trifle bowl. Any more suggestions?

HH

Hmmm, well, that makes a trifle difficult then. ;)
Does it have to be a dessert? Not that there aren't any out there. My brain just isn't working today! It could be that it is 1:30 am though!

I'm bumping this for the morning. My brain still is not functioning to help.

What are some easy and delicious holiday recipes?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share some of our most popular holiday recipes. Some fan favorites include our Holiday Cranberry Salsa, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Peppermint Bark Cheesecake. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our seasonal catalog.

Do you have any recipes for special dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Our website and catalog have a filter option where you can select specific dietary requirements, such as gluten-free, vegan, or low-carb. This makes it easy to find the perfect holiday recipe for all your guests.

Are there any recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! Our Kid's Cooking section on our website has fun and easy recipes that children can help make. Some holiday favorites include Rudolph's Reindeer Chow and Santa Hat Brownies. These recipes are perfect for getting the little ones involved in the holiday cooking fun!

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Many of our holiday recipes can be made in advance to save you time and stress on the day of the event. For example, our Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes and Holiday Cranberry Salsa can be prepared a day or two before and stored in the fridge. You can also find tips for prepping ahead in our recipes and on our website.

Do you have any tips for cooking a large holiday meal?

Yes! We have several resources available to help you successfully cook for a large group. Our website has a section dedicated to Holiday Cooking Tips, where you can find advice on meal planning, cooking for a crowd, and using Pampered Chef products to make your holiday cooking easier. You can also reach out to me for personalized tips and tricks as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • skgallow