• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Holiday Recipe - and Fast

In summary, the woman wanted brownie bites and followed a craving. She used PC products to make them.
lkspeir
I need to take a holiday recipe to our cluster sales meeting tonight - and I have VERY little time. Any suggestions??

I did the Christmas Tree with biscuits and decorated the other night. If you have two cans of biscuits you start with one at the top and come down put two at the bottom for the base. I topped it with cream cheese mixed with the Italian seasoning mix and then vegetables. Used red bell pepper for garland.

You could just use whatever you have on hand as the toppings since these are probably not anything you keep in your kitchen on an every day basis. Since I started PC I always have cream cheese on hand, ha!:D

The baked brie with apples and cranberries... takes no time to whip together and then only 10-15 min in the oven.

PamperChefCarol said:
The baked brie with apples and cranberries... takes no time to whip together and then only 10-15 min in the oven.

Can you give me this recipe. I love brie!

jrstephens said:
Can you give me this recipe. I love brie!

I think you can find it http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/baked_brie_with_apples.htm

What about apple crisp real easy

in rec baker
use 8 granny smith apples (green)
1 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oat ( not instant)
2 tsp cinnomen
1 Tsp nutmeg
2 sticks butter (melted)

Slice peal core apples
mix dry ingredent in Batter Bowl
add 2 melted sticks butter
mix together
But apples on Bottom of baker
Put mix on top
Bake 30-35 min on 400
Serve w/ ice cream

mykids326- I used instant oats in a pinch (actually reg flavored oatmeal!) and it turned out great. Just thought I'd let you know!

Today (remember I am a crazy pregnant lady) I really wanted brownie bites, so I filled my mini muffin pan with the medium scoop leveled off full of batter. I baked them for about 15 mins at 350 and let them cool in the pan. I dusted them with powdered sugar from the flour/sugar shaker, and they looked so cute!! I was just following a craving, but now I am showing people tomorrow at my show how easy it is to make something normal (a box of brownie mix) into a show stopping dessert, just by using PC products!!

The Creamy Caramel Skor/Heath dip has been a hit for me ... use Apples to dip

Related to Need a Quick Holiday Recipe - and Fast

1. What is the quickest holiday recipe I can make with Pampered Chef products?

One of our most popular and fastest holiday recipes is our Mini Crescent Dogs. This recipe only requires three ingredients and can be made in under 20 minutes using our Mini Muffin Pan.

2. Can you recommend a holiday recipe that is easy to make with kids?

We highly recommend our Reindeer Chow recipe for a fun and easy holiday treat to make with kids. It only requires six ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes using our Classic Batter Bowl and Small Batter Bowl.

3. Do you have any quick and delicious appetizer recipes for holiday parties?

Yes, our Spinach Artichoke Dip is a crowd-pleasing appetizer that can be made in just 15 minutes using our Deep Covered Baker. Serve it with our Bamboo Spoon Set for easy scooping and serving.

4. I need a fast holiday dessert recipe. What do you recommend?

Our Chocolate Lava Cake is a decadent and quick dessert option for the holidays. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and can be made in our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. Serve it with a scoop of ice cream using our Ice Cream Dipper for a delicious treat.

5. Can you suggest a quick and healthy holiday recipe?

Our Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad is a tasty and nutritious option for the holidays. It only requires six ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes using our Salad Chopper. Serve it in our Large Square Cool & Serve for a festive presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies