• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious Holiday Cookie Recipes? Try This Easy Peppermint Fudge!

just enough to make a soft dough. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Remove to Cooling Rack. Enjoy!
afwife98439
I need to find some holiday cookie recipes and what not for my bazaar.and open house. If you guys have any suggestions let me know. I would really appreciate it!!

PC or Non PC??Depends on it you want family favorite recipes or you want to utilize PC recipes.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Depends on it you want family favorite recipes or you want to utilize PC recipes.

Lisa

I guess ones that are PC recipes....something to show off the products and what not. All though family ones to would be nice as well...

When I do bazaar stuff this time of year I make the 2-step fudge recipe...really good, very easy, and you can use it as a booking tool...I'll bring it to your show along with the recipe.
1 bag of choc chips
1 can choc frosting
Melt chips and then stir in frosting. I spread in parchment paper lined sm bar pan. Cool and cut in small bite size pieces (this makes a ton by the way).
You can do peanut butter chips and vanilla frosting too.

If you have a cookie press take a box of cake mix 11 oz of flour and whisk to break up lumps. Melt 2 sticks of butter, add 2 sticks of butter sliced and whisk until all lumps are gone. Pour butter into cake mixture and stir well. Press cookies and if can top with sprinkles or leave plain (makes a TON of cookies).
You could also add almond or vanilla extract, roll the cookies in grated almonds and make fabulous drop cookies.

cherry cordial cookieshere is one made with the press and was in a seasons best 2001 S/S
350 degree oven
1 yellow cake mix
3.5 cups flour
1 lb butter
1 tsp almond extact
about 48 marrichino cherries cut in half drained and blotted dry on paper towels
chocolate for drizzling over cookies
combine flour and cake mix
melt 1/2 butter in small micro cooker, with the other 1/2 cut into cubes when the melted butter comes out add extract as well as other butter, let sit for 2-3 min until softened. mix butter with small whip. add to dry ingredients you then use the disk 5 in the cookie press, add a half a cherry to each cookie before baking. ovens vary but with mine I bake 8min on one rack in the oven then move to another rack in oven for another 8 min. after cooled then melt chocolate and drizzle tops of cookies.
makes about 8 doz
hope that helps.

Last edited:
PM me your email and I'll send you a really great cookie email.

from a cookbook I assembledCookie Baking Tips - awesome; I print it on YELLOW card stock at Kinkos, offer for anyone who purchases or books. I have a copy in sheet protectors I let people leaf through. CHANGE TO YOUR INFO!The SPRITZ cookie is a great way to show the cookie press. Remember to turn the disc in your press so the flat side is OUT - to cut off the dough as it comes out of the machine. Think - funnel, rounded side against the inside dough; flat side against the outside cookie. Remember the HO tip to SSS your flour...
-Stir - aerate the flour in a bag or in your flour bin by wisking the top 4-5 inches
-Spoon - lift the aerated flour by a spoon into your meas.cup
-Scrape - mound the flour in your cup, then scrape off the top with a flat edge.
This gives you lightest volume of flour...essential for spritz.Other recipes - thank you Better Homes/Gard! God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Cookie Baking Tips.doc
    83 KB · Views: 285
  • Cookiescantaswhiskers.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Cookiespeppermintcandycanes.doc
    41 KB · Views: 312
  • Cookiesspritz.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Cookieskriskringles.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
A friend sent me this link. It had a lot of holiday recipes that might help you.

Mrs. Claus' Cookbook

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I love making these for the holidays. My husband is not a big fan of gingerbread, but he likes these. Plus, they are some of the only ones I can get to work in the Cookie Press!:rolleyes:

Iced Gingerbread Cookies

1 package (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 teaspoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons molasses
3-4 teaspoons milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crumble cookie dough into Classic Batter Bowl. Add flour, molasses and spice blend; mix until completely blended using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Using Large Scoop, fill Cookie Press with dough. Fit press with disk #4, 5, 7, or 14, making sure the number on the disk is facing outward, away from the dough. Press dough onto flat Baking Stone, 1-inch apart. Bake 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set and edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking stone; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. In Small Batter Bowl, combine powdered sugar and enough milk to make a thick icing. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Decorate as desired with colored sugar crystals, sprinkles, or nuts. Let stand until icing is set.

hi i am trying to find a recipe or atleast a name of a cookie i thought about demo'ing at my open house. they looked real easy but im really not sure. it looks like a shortbread or sugar cookie with icing in the center. i saw them at baby showers with pink and blue icing, i thought chg to red and green and they look festive. any help?

does anyone have a recipe for a cookie i can make for a kid in my son's class that's allergic to eggs and nuts??

thanks

ginamkiely said:
does anyone have a recipe for a cookie i can make for a kid in my son's class that's allergic to eggs and nuts??

thanks

Rice Crispie Treats cut out with cookie cutters and frosted?

This is a really good recipe. They melt in your mouth. You can just leave the nuts out for him.

Sand Tarts

Mix throughly:

1 cup soft butter
1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Sift together and stir in:

2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup finely chopped nuts

Chill dough. Roll into 1" balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet (cookies do not spread). Bake until set, but not brown. While still warm, roll in confectioners' sugar. Cool. Roll in sugar again.

Temperature: 400 degrees (mod. hot oven).
Time: Bake 10 to 12 minutes
Amount" About 4 doz 1" cookies

My favorite holiday variation on the 2-step fudge listed above is this...

Peppermint Fudge
1 can full-fat creamy vanilla frosting
1 package white chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
2 Tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
red food coloring

Heat frosting over low/medium-low heat, then add in chocolate chips until they melt. Remove from heat, add in peppermint extract. Line small bar pan or square baker with parchment paper and pour in fudge. Put a few drops of red food coloring on top, then cut through it with Quikcut Paring knife to make a swirled design. Use the Food Chopper to crush the peppermint candies in the lid, then sprinkle on top. Refrigerate to harden. Lift parchment paper out and place on cutting board to cut and serve.

This fudge is really rich. I cut it into 1 inch squares.

Related to Looking for Delicious Holiday Cookie Recipes? Try This Easy Peppermint Fudge!

1. What are some easy holiday cookie recipes?

Some easy holiday cookie recipes include sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and snickerdoodles. These recipes require simple ingredients and are perfect for beginners.

2. Can you provide some gluten-free holiday cookie recipes?

Yes, there are many delicious gluten-free holiday cookie recipes available, such as almond flour shortbread cookies, coconut macaroons, and flourless chocolate peppermint cookies. These recipes are perfect for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

3. Do you have any healthy holiday cookie recipes?

Yes, there are many healthy holiday cookie recipes that use alternative ingredients like whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and honey. Some examples include oatmeal cranberry cookies, peanut butter banana cookies, and pumpkin spice cookies.

4. How can I make my holiday cookies look more festive?

There are many ways to make your holiday cookies look more festive, such as using festive cookie cutters, adding holiday sprinkles or colored sugar, or drizzling them with melted chocolate in holiday colors. You can also use festive packaging or gift tags to make them more visually appealing.

5. Can I make holiday cookies ahead of time?

Yes, many holiday cookie recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container for a few days. Some recipes can even be frozen and thawed when ready to enjoy. Just make sure to follow storage instructions for each specific recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ConShan