• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Holiday Luncheon: Delicious Recipes & Ideas

I am having a meeting tonight with other people who are on a food committee with me trying to plan a luncheon that follows a church event--a Christmas craft workshop put on by the women in my church. I am looking for elegant dessert recipes and possible sides to go with soup served in bread bowls. I would like pictures of them, if at all possible.So far I have: taffy apple tartlets, peppermint fudge cookie sandwiches, and the new recipes for "homemade for the holidays" all with pictures. So if anyone has any other recommendations w/ or w/o pictures, could you share with me please?Thank you for your suggestions. I will definitely check them
babywings76
Gold Member
I am having a meeting tonight with other people who are on a food committee with me trying to plan a luncheon that follows a church event--a Christmas craft workshop put on by the women in my church. I am looking for elegant dessert recipes and possible sides to go with soup served in bread bowls. I would like pictures of them, if at all possible.

So far I have: taffy apple tartlets, peppermint fudge cookie sandwiches, and the new recipes for "homemade for the holidays" all with pictures. So if anyone has any other recommendations w/ or w/o pictures, could you share with me please? TIA

babywings76 said:
I am having a meeting tonight with other people who are on a food committee with me trying to plan a luncheon that follows a church event--a Christmas craft workshop put on by the women in my church. I am looking for elegant dessert recipes and possible sides to go with soup served in bread bowls. I would like pictures of them, if at all possible.

So far I have: taffy apple tartlets, peppermint fudge cookie sandwiches, and the new recipes for "homemade for the holidays" all with pictures. So if anyone has any other recommendations w/ or w/o pictures, could you share with me please? TIA

here ya go

Attachments

• The Cake.jpg
    The Cake.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 408
  • cake2.jpg
    cake2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 342
  • cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 445
  • Stamping 031.jpg
    Stamping 031.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 389
  • Stir-fry pan ziti.jpg
    Stir-fry pan ziti.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 263
susan, did you make the chocolate cake with strawberries?

Thought I'd follow up that the committee loved the idea of the Choc. PB Cup Torte, and the Taffy Apple Tartlets, so I'm going to be making those. I'm also going to be making bread bowls for at least 50 people!:eek: Others on the committee are making other things and it all sounds like it's going to be very nice. Thanks for your ideas everyone. :)

rbvernon said:
susan, did you make the chocolate cake with strawberries?

One of my close PC friends made it for my open house (isn't that nice!!!). It's the microwave cake that's in the SB. :)

1. What are some easy and festive appetizer ideas for a holiday luncheon?

Some easy and festive appetizer ideas for a holiday luncheon could include cheese and charcuterie platters, mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, and crostini with various toppings such as goat cheese and cranberry sauce.

2. How can I incorporate seasonal flavors into my holiday luncheon menu?

You can incorporate seasonal flavors into your holiday luncheon menu by using ingredients like cranberries, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Some ideas could include a cranberry and brie salad, pumpkin soup, or cinnamon-spiced roasted vegetables.

3. What are some crowd-pleasing main dish options for a holiday luncheon?

Some crowd-pleasing main dish options for a holiday luncheon could include a honey glazed ham, roasted turkey, beef tenderloin, or a vegetarian option like stuffed butternut squash.

4. How can I save time and stress when preparing for a holiday luncheon?

You can save time and stress when preparing for a holiday luncheon by planning ahead and making dishes that can be prepared in advance. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share or hire a caterer to help with the cooking.

5. What are some creative ways to decorate for a holiday luncheon?

Some creative ways to decorate for a holiday luncheon could include using festive tablecloths and centerpieces, incorporating seasonal greenery and flowers, and adding small touches like holiday-themed place cards or napkin rings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam