1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! Need holiday drink recipes..

1. ehall

ehall

I have a show in another week and the hostess has asked me to make a drink. I mentioned the chocolate martini, but we'll be making a chocolate recipe and she's concerned about too much chocolate. Does anyone have any recipes that would be good for the holidays?

Thanks for the help!

Evonne

Nov 8, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Does she want an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink and what recipe are you making? The Cran-Raspberry Fizz is really good and if she wants alcohol you can add some wine or Asti or even Vodka to it and it would be really good! And it's read, so it would be festive!

Nov 9, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Love the Cran-Raz Fizz!

Paula - have you ever added the Asti to it, or is that just a suggestion?

Nov 9, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

No I haven't tried it yet, but I will. The only thing that I'm thinking is maybe add the asti in place of the gingerale.... That would add the fizz and then it wouldn't dilute it or make too much.... That's how I will probably do it...

Nov 9, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

'kay...you try it and let me know. I love it when I can use you as a guinea pig! :D

Nov 9, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

Yeah, isn't that fun! Although, I think it might be kind of fun to be the guinea pig this time! I'm having b-day party (just family) for my son this weekend and he loves that stuff, so maybe I'll make up a batch and divide it in half before I add the gingerale and do half the normal way and the other half with Asti, a little treat for the adults and kids! I'll let you know how it turns out!

Nov 9, 2009
Have something to add?