• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Holiday Drink Recipes..

Yeah, isn't that fun! Although, I think it might be kind of fun to be the guinea pig this time! I'm having b-day party (just family) for my son this weekend and he loves that stuff, so maybe I'll make up a batch and divide it in half before I add the gingerale and do half the normal way and the other half with Asti, a little treat for the adults and kids! I'll let you know how it turns out!
ehall
I have a show in another week and the hostess has asked me to make a drink. I mentioned the chocolate martini, but we'll be making a chocolate recipe and she's concerned about too much chocolate. Does anyone have any recipes that would be good for the holidays?

Thanks for the help!

Evonne

Does she want an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink and what recipe are you making? The Cran-Raspberry Fizz is really good and if she wants alcohol you can add some wine or Asti or even Vodka to it and it would be really good! And it's read, so it would be festive!

ChefPaulaB said:
Does she want an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink and what recipe are you making? The Cran-Raspberry Fizz is really good and if she wants alcohol you can add some wine or Asti or even Vodka to it and it would be really good! And it's read, so it would be festive!

Love the Cran-Raz Fizz!

Paula - have you ever added the Asti to it, or is that just a suggestion?

No I haven't tried it yet, but I will. The only thing that I'm thinking is maybe add the asti in place of the gingerale.... That would add the fizz and then it wouldn't dilute it or make too much.... That's how I will probably do it...

ChefPaulaB said:
No I haven't tried it yet, but I will. The only thing that I'm thinking is maybe add the asti in place of the gingerale.... That would add the fizz and then it wouldn't dilute it or make too much.... That's how I will probably do it...

'kay...you try it and let me know. I love it when I can use you as a guinea pig! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
'kay...you try it and let me know. I love it when I can use you as a guinea pig! :D

Yeah, isn't that fun! Although, I think it might be kind of fun to be the guinea pig this time! I'm having b-day party (just family) for my son this weekend and he loves that stuff, so maybe I'll make up a batch and divide it in half before I add the gingerale and do half the normal way and the other half with Asti, a little treat for the adults and kids! I'll let you know how it turns out!

1. What are some festive holiday drink recipes?

Some popular holiday drink recipes include mulled wine, eggnog, hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps, and cranberry mimosas.

2. Can you suggest any non-alcoholic holiday drink options?

Yes, some delicious non-alcoholic holiday drink options include hot apple cider, spiced cranberry punch, and mock champagne made with sparkling cider.

3. Do you have any drink recipes that can be made in large batches for holiday parties?

Absolutely! You can make a big batch of holiday sangria, hot buttered rum, or spiked eggnog to serve at your holiday party.

4. Are there any easy-to-make holiday drink recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of easy and delicious holiday drink recipes, such as peppermint hot chocolate, apple cider mimosas, and cranberry Moscow mules.

5. Can you recommend any unique holiday drink recipes?

For something different, try making a gingerbread martini, candy cane mocha, or white Christmas margarita. These unique holiday drinks are sure to impress your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • bearydutch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • HH_04