• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Know of Good Pampered Chef Recipes That Are Passover Friendly?

In summary, a recipe for macaroons or meringues in the new dessert cookbook can be used to make a Passover dish.
skgallow
I'm going to a dinner where I know a minimal amount of people. It is for the passover holiday and can not include dairy. I'm looking for a recipe where people where wonder where I got it so I can say it is a pampered chef recipe and hopefully spread my name. Anyone have any ideas?

Susan would be the best person to answer this, I think. I don't know of any off the top of my head (since alot of the recipes seem to include cheese, milk, or both!). Maybe a better idea would be to bring a traditional dish using a PC product.

Actually, now that I think about it, isn't there a recipe for macaroons or meringues in the new dessert cookbook?

Oh I feel so famous being referred to here! Unfortunately, I cannot provide a real expert level of help, as I do not keep Passover (going bread-free). So, it has to be kosher for Passover and dairy-free? Hmmmm

Macaroons are very traditional Passover fare, and I'm sure you'd score mega-points by saying its a PC recipe.

Here's a quick excerpt from a website:

As I said above, you should generally avoid substitutions and focus on foods that are naturally kosher for Pesach. That being said, there are a few simple substitutions that can give you more options for your Pesach cooking without compromising flavor.

Potato Starch
Potato starch can be used instead of corn starch or flour to thicken sauces, stews or gravies.
Matzah Meal
Matzah meal is ground up matzah in pieces about the size of bread crumbs. It is an effective substitute for bread crumbs to make breading for things like fried chicken or eggplant parmesan. In fact, I use it that way year round. It is also an effective substitute for bread crumbs or rice in recipes where they are used to hold ground beef together, such as stuffed peppers, meatloaf or meatball recipes.
Matzah Farfel
Matzah farfel is chunks of matzah about the size of a dime. It is a useful substitute for noodles, rice or pasta as a side dish. Serve your main course over matzah farfel and it will soak up the sauces nicely. It can also be used much like croutons on a salad, or can be used as the basis for a Kosher-for-Passover stuffing.

Good luck!

I have a recipe for a Passover Lemon Sponge Cake with Strawberry-Kiwi Compote. It is not a PC recipe, and I haven't tried it myself, but you could use PC products to make it and use the new cake stand. I will attach it. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Passover Lemon Sponge Cake with Strawberry.doc
    235 KB · Views: 311
One question. I used to work in a kosher bakery, so the first thing I thought of was how kosher are your friends? If they keep strict kosher, and you don't, you will run into problems as you have non-kosher ingredients and combinations in your kitchen and even if you wash everything, it's not going to be considered kosher.

Neither of us keep strict Kosher, they are just keeping kosherish qualities for the holidays. They asked for non dairy items to be brought and I'm vegetarian anyways. :)

1. What are some popular Passover-friendly recipes from Pampered Chef?

The most popular Passover-friendly recipes from Pampered Chef include matzo ball soup, roasted root vegetables, charoset, and flourless chocolate cake. These recipes are all kosher for Passover and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe books.

2. Are there any recipes that use matzo as an ingredient?

Yes, there are several recipes from Pampered Chef that use matzo as an ingredient. Some examples include matzo crusted chicken, matzo brei, and matzo granola. These recipes are all perfect for Passover and are delicious and easy to make.

3. Can I substitute regular ingredients for kosher for Passover ingredients in Pampered Chef recipes?

While some substitutions may be possible, it is recommended to stick to kosher for Passover ingredients when making Passover-friendly recipes from Pampered Chef. This ensures that the recipe will be truly Passover-friendly and will adhere to dietary restrictions.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan Passover recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan Passover recipes from Pampered Chef. Some examples include quinoa and vegetable stuffed peppers, roasted cauliflower and potato soup, and roasted vegetable matzo lasagna. These recipes are all delicious and perfect for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet during Passover.

5. Can I find Passover-friendly recipes from Pampered Chef in their catalog?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Passover-friendly recipes in their catalogs. These recipes are marked with a special symbol to indicate that they are kosher for Passover. Additionally, all of their recipes can be found on their website, making it easy to find delicious and Passover-friendly meal ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ktraceyk