• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Large Group Recipe Ideas with Pampered Chef - Serving 80+ People!

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to look into those. I think that I'll make the chicken chili and the spinach cabanara pizza.
easytoprepare
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever served a large group of people (like 80) using a Pampered Chef recipe. I have a group I need to serve, and I'm hoping to be able to make Pampered Chef recipes.....any suggestions would be GREAT!

Thanx in advance,

what kind of recipes are you looking for? Appetizer, Main Dish, Dessert? There's lots of great appetizers & desserts that you can multiply for a crowd.

It's for a haunted house group. They get different businesses every nite to bring food in for the volunteer monsters. I being a volunteer myself, am SICK of pizza! I was thinking I could kick butt by bringing in a homemade meal....yeah probably app, main and dessert and people could eat what they want. The awesome thing about it also is being able to have catalogs and what not out for order taking as well! I know I'll be the star with home-cooked vs all the chains coming in with pizza!!!

Thanx again,

Creamy one pot pasta, double, triple the batch---warm meal if it is cold where you are.

You could make a large batch of Touchdown Taco Dip or Hot Pizza Dip. You could add ground beef to make it more hearty. One Pot Pasta is a great idea too.

Is it somethig that you need to keep warm?

Is it cold where I am?!?!?!? Well......when I was heading to work this morning it was 43 degress out! Sorry.....I'm just trying to be funny :) But yep, it can get cold where I am....Wisconsin!

I love the pasta idea......keep 'em coming :)

Again, thanx,

Yeah, I'll keep warm stuff warm probably in a nesco....easy to transport also.

The Pampered Chef ®
Microwave White Chicken Chili
Recipe

3 whole heads garlic (about 48 cloves), unpeeled
3/4 tsp salt, divided
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 poblano peppers
1 medium onion
1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 tbsp Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 cans (15.5 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained
1 jar (16 oz) salsa verde

Using (5-in.) Santoku Knife, slice about 1/4 in. off the pointed top of garlic heads to expose cloves. Place garlic cut side up in Classic Batter Bowl. Sprinkle garlic with 1/4 tsp of the salt and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil. Cover batter bowl with lid; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until garlic is soft. Set aside to cool.

Meanwhile, finely dice peppers using Santoku Knife. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Combine peppers and onion in Deep Covered Baker. Trim and finely dice chicken using Boning Knife. Add chicken, seasoning mix, remaining 1 tbsp oil and remaining 1/2 tsp salt to baker; mix well using Master Scraper. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4 minutes; stir to separate chicken. Cover; microwave an additional 4-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

Meanwhile, gently squeeze cooled garlic from heads into batter bowl (discard skins); mash using Mix ‘N Masher. Add beans and salsa to batter bowl. Transfer bean mixture to baker; mix well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 5-7 minutes or until chili is heated through.

Yield: 8 servings (8 cups)

Nutrients per serving: Light (1 cup): Calories 230, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 750 mg, Fiber 4 g

Cook's Tip: Taco seasoning mix can be substituted for the Southwestern Seasoning Mix, if desired. Omit salt.

Serve this chili with optional toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, diced avocado or chopped cilantro.

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for the chicken thighs, if desired.

For dessert you could do 2 pans of the warm nutty caramel brownies...those serve a lot of people!

Dessert Ideas----
Taffy Apple Tarlets
Truffle Brownie Cups, easy feeds a lot
Berries and Cream Wonton Cups
Trifle

Any of the Trifles serve a LOT!
The Greek Cheese Torta is HUGE and easy to make 2 - 3 of them and have them standing by, but serve with crisp pita chips instead of baguette slices. The Mexican Layered Salad is great too. The Savoury Veggie Quiches (I think in the All the Best Cookbook) make a lot and really easy to double - just use prepared tart shells to make it easy. Good Luck!

I know that you said you're tired of pizza, but the Spinach Cabanara Pizza is the best and not really comparable to regular pizza, but it's easy to eat for a big croud in that situation. I made 2 of them for a croud of about 20 plus they had a salad (they were all ladies though)... just a thought. I also think the Microwave White Chicken Chili... or what about the enchiladas (I know there was a recipe for them somewhere), those are always great for a croud... or baked ziti, someone posted a recipe on here for one made in the stirfry skillet that looked amazing. I'm getting hungry!

Excellent everyone!
Thanx for all the ideas!

What are some easy and delicious recipes for a large group?

Some easy and delicious recipes for a large group include slow cooker beef stroganoff, sheet pan chicken fajitas, baked ziti, and taco salad bar.

Can I find recipes that can feed a large group but still be budget-friendly?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly recipes that can feed a large group such as crockpot chili, loaded potato casserole, and one-pan spaghetti and meatballs.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for feeding a large group?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan recipes that can feed a large group such as veggie lasagna, vegetable stir-fry, and black bean and corn salad.

What are some recipes that are easy to transport and serve for a large group?

Some recipes that are easy to transport and serve for a large group include crockpot pulled pork sandwiches, taco soup, and build-your-own sub sandwiches.

Can I find recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions for a large group?

Yes, there are many recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free chicken parmesan, dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip, and low-carb cauliflower mac and cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • skgallow