• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some "Holiday" Themed Recipes for Function on the 16Th

In summary, here are some ideas for holiday themed recipes that can be made for a Christmas or New Year's party: baked brie with cranberry sauce, chocolate-dipped strawberries, roasted red pepper and goat cheese crostini, eggnog cheesecake, apple cider sangria, spinach and artichoke dip, holiday nachos, cranberry brie pull-apart bread, white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies, and pumpkin spice latte cupcakes. Other options include a holiday cheese ball, festive fruit platter, Christmas tree veggie platter, holiday ham and cheese sliders, hot cocoa bar, Christmas tree brownies, cranberry brie bites, eggnog dip, reindeer rice krispie treats, Grinch
jewls243
I am doing a deployes spouses night on the base, and I need some ideas for some holiday themed recipes. Or something that they can make for a christmas or new years party.
I am already doing the cinnamon christmas tree...but I have no idea what else. It has to feed a lot too. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks:)

1. Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce – a fancy but easy-to-make appetizer that everyone loves!2. Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries – a sweet and indulgent treat that’s perfect for the holidays.3. Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Crostini – a delicious, savory appetizer that looks stunning on any holiday table.4. Eggnog Cheesecake – an elegant and festive dessert to finish off the night.5. Apple Cider Sangria – a refreshing and festive cocktail that’s sure to be a hit with everyone.6. Spinach and Artichoke Dip – a warm, cheesy dip that’s perfect for snacking on during the holidays.7. Holiday Nachos – a fun and flavorful twist on traditional nachos that are sure to be a crowd favorite.8. Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread – a delicious and irresistible bread that’s perfect for sharing.9. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies – a delectable, holiday-inspired cookie that’s sure to please.10. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes – a delicious and festive cupcake that’s perfect for any holiday gathering.

1. Holiday Cheese Ball: Mix cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, dried cranberries, and chopped pecans. Shape into a ball and roll in more chopped pecans. Serve with crackers.2. Festive Fruit Platter: Arrange a variety of sliced fruits on a platter in the shape of a Christmas tree. Use strawberries or cherries for the tree topper and kiwi slices for the tree trunk.3. Christmas Tree Veggie Platter: Arrange broccoli florets, cherry tomatoes, and baby carrots in the shape of a Christmas tree. Use ranch dressing as the "snow" and add a bowl of hummus for dipping.4. Holiday Ham and Cheese Sliders: Layer sliced ham and cheese on Hawaiian rolls. Brush with melted butter mixed with garlic powder and dried parsley. Bake until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.5. Hot Cocoa Bar: Set up a DIY hot cocoa bar with a variety of toppings like marshmallows, whipped cream, crushed candy canes, and chocolate chips.6. Christmas Tree Brownies: Use a Christmas tree cookie cutter to cut brownies into tree shapes. Decorate with green frosting and sprinkles.7. Cranberry Brie Bites: Top mini phyllo cups with a small piece of brie and a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Bake until brie is melted and bubbly.8. Eggnog Dip: Mix cream cheese, eggnog, powdered sugar, and cinnamon. Serve with graham crackers, fruit, or cookies for dipping.9. Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats: Make rice krispie treats and shape them into reindeer heads. Use pretzels for antlers, M&M's for eyes, and a red M&M for the nose.10. Grinch Punch: Mix equal parts green Hawaiian Punch and lemon-lime soda. Add a scoop of lime sherbet for a festive touch.11. Holiday Popcorn Mix: Mix together popcorn, pretzels, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.12. Santa Hat Brownie Bites: Top mini brownies with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry slice to resemble Santa's hat.13. Christmas Tree Fruit Pizza: Use sugar cookie dough to make a large round cookie. Top with cream cheese frosting and arrange sliced kiwi, strawberries, and blueberries in the shape of a Christmas tree.

1. What are some easy holiday-themed recipes I can make for my function on the 16th?

Some easy holiday-themed recipes for your function on the 16th could include cranberry and brie bites, peppermint bark, or festive holiday punch. These recipes can be found on our Pampered Chef website or in our holiday recipe book.

2. Do you have any recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb. Simply use our recipe filter on our website to find options that fit your needs.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make holiday recipes?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. You can use our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools to make delicious holiday dishes for your function.

4. Are there any kid-friendly holiday recipes available?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to kid-friendly holiday recipes. These recipes are simple and fun to make, perfect for getting the little ones involved in the holiday cooking process.

5. Can I find videos or tutorials for these holiday recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of videos and tutorials available on our website and social media platforms for our holiday recipes. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any additional assistance or tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • jenniann