1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Need help with Breakfast recipes!

1. jewls243

jewls243 Novice Member

I am in desperate need for some breakfast and/or brunch recipes. My show is a late morning early afternoon show, and the host wants to make it a breakfast themed show where we teach the guests how to make a quick and easy first meal of the day.
    The only one that I could think of was the oven baked french toast. But I wanted to give her more options to choose from. Any ideas would be great!!!! Thanks!:confused:

Mar 26, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh wow - you really need to do the Ham and Cheese Brunch squares!

Mar 26, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares and Quiche Lorraine Tartlets are my favorite brunch recipes.

Mar 26, 2009
  4. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

Bountiful brunch pizza has been a hit for me. Attaching a few others my director passed on the last time I did a brunch show. Good luck!

Attached Files:

Mar 26, 2009
  5. jewls243

jewls243 Novice Member

Thanks so much!!!! I am going to pass thse onto my host. She will be so happy to have more to choose from:) You guys are awesome!:D

Mar 26, 2009
  6. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

My favorite brunch show recipe is Green Chile Frittata. I make this without chicken (think it tastes better) and more cheese is, of course, better. :)

The Pampered Chef ® Green Chile Frittata Recipe

3 cups yellow corn tortilla chips (about 40 chips), coarsely crushed
    11/2 cups salsa verde (green salsa)
    1/2 lime
    2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
    12 eggs
    3/4 cup milk
    1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
    1 medium onion, chopped
    1 large poblano or green bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
    1 small garlic clove, pressed
    1 cup diced cooked chicken
    1 plum tomato, sliced
    Additional snipped cilantro, salsa and sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Place tortilla chips in resealable plastic food storage bag; coarsely crush chips using flat side of Meat Tenderizer. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine crushed chips and salsa. Using Citrus Press, juice lime half into bowl; mix well using Classic Scraper and set aside.

Snip cilantro in Prep Bowl using Kitchen Shears. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine cilantro, eggs, milk and 3/4 cup of the cheese. Whisk until well blended using Stainless Whisk. Add tortilla chip mixture to egg mixture; mix well.

Chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice poblano pepper using Chef's Knife. Heat Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Spray skillet with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add onion, poblano pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; using Chef's Tongs, cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken; stir well. Pour egg mixture carefully over ingredients in skillet. (Do not stir.) Place into oven; bake 22-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center. Carefully remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack using Silicone Oven Mitts.

Slice tomato using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade. Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern over top of frittata. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional snipped cilantro, if desired. Cut into wedges using Nylon Slice 'N Serve® and serve with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 235 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 13 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: For a meatless meal, simply omit the chicken.

Poblano peppers are dark green chiles with a rich flavor that ranges from mild to slightly spicy. In general, the darker the pepper, the stronger the flavor. Poblanos are about 2 1/2 inches wide and 4-5 inches long, forming a triangular shape.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
    Mar 27, 2009
  7. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I made this for my last show (a brunch show) and everyone loved it! I kept the chicken in... cooked the chicken in the DCB and showed how quick it is (used frozen chicken breasts, 13 minutes to done)... I also did the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Stone in the microwave... so it showed how the stones can go in the micro and the cookware can go in the oven. Big hit!

Mar 27, 2009
  8. floccies

floccies Member

The skillet sweet cinnamon pull aparts. Add on a powdered sugar glaze and orange zest. Yummy! Yummy!

My 2 year old calls it Pampered Chef Pancake.

Mar 27, 2009
  9. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll and Sausage & Pepper Fritatta. Fritatta was in F/W Seasons Best and it is awesome. All of my brunch shows this month have also requested a demo of the Pineapple Wedger so fruit is also served.

Mar 27, 2009
  10. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares....Hands Down! I have a guest from a brunch show that booked and that's what she requested at HER brunch booking!

Mar 27, 2009
  11. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Reminder that the substitution of spicy cooked and drained breakfast sausage for the ham is preferred by some of us in this recipe. (The ham version tends toward the bland edge of the spectrum.) ​

Mar 27, 2009
Have something to add?