• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Breakfast Recipes!

In summary, the conversation was about breakfast and brunch recipes for a TV show. The host wanted to make a breakfast themed show and was looking for quick and easy recipes. Suggestions were made for oven baked french toast, Ham and Cheese Brunch squares, Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, Bountiful brunch pizza, and Green Chile Frittata. The recipe for Green Chile Frittata was shared, along with tips on how to make it without chicken and the use of poblano peppers to add flavor.
jewls243
I am in desperate need for some breakfast and/or brunch recipes. My show is a late morning early afternoon show, and the host wants to make it a breakfast themed show where we teach the guests how to make a quick and easy first meal of the day.
The only one that I could think of was the oven baked french toast. But I wanted to give her more options to choose from. Any ideas would be great!!!! Thanks!:confused:

Oh wow - you really need to do the Ham and Cheese Brunch squares!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares and Quiche Lorraine Tartlets are my favorite brunch recipes.

Bountiful brunch pizza has been a hit for me. Attaching a few others my director passed on the last time I did a brunch show. Good luck!

Attachments

• Bountiful Brunch Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 357
  • Cheesy Ham & Potato Frittata.doc
    24 KB · Views: 313
  • Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan Recipes.doc
    66 KB · Views: 439
  • Garden Fresh Oven Omelet.doc
    24 KB · Views: 371
Thanks so much!!!! I am going to pass thse onto my host. She will be so happy to have more to choose from:) You guys are awesome!:D

My favorite brunch show recipe is Green Chile Frittata. I make this without chicken (think it tastes better) and more cheese is, of course, better. :)

The Pampered Chef ® Green Chile Frittata Recipe

3 cups yellow corn tortilla chips (about 40 chips), coarsely crushed
11/2 cups salsa verde (green salsa)
1/2 lime
2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
12 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
1 medium onion, chopped
1 large poblano or green bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 cup diced cooked chicken
1 plum tomato, sliced
Additional snipped cilantro, salsa and sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Place tortilla chips in resealable plastic food storage bag; coarsely crush chips using flat side of Meat Tenderizer. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine crushed chips and salsa. Using Citrus Press, juice lime half into bowl; mix well using Classic Scraper and set aside.

Snip cilantro in Prep Bowl using Kitchen Shears. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine cilantro, eggs, milk and 3/4 cup of the cheese. Whisk until well blended using Stainless Whisk. Add tortilla chip mixture to egg mixture; mix well.

Chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice poblano pepper using Chef's Knife. Heat Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Spray skillet with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add onion, poblano pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; using Chef's Tongs, cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken; stir well. Pour egg mixture carefully over ingredients in skillet. (Do not stir.) Place into oven; bake 22-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center. Carefully remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack using Silicone Oven Mitts.

Slice tomato using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade. Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern over top of frittata. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional snipped cilantro, if desired. Cut into wedges using Nylon Slice 'N Serve® and serve with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 235 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 13 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: For a meatless meal, simply omit the chicken.

Poblano peppers are dark green chiles with a rich flavor that ranges from mild to slightly spicy. In general, the darker the pepper, the stronger the flavor. Poblanos are about 2 1/2 inches wide and 4-5 inches long, forming a triangular shape.

Last edited:
chefjeanine said:
My favorite brunch show recipe is Green Chile Frittata. I make this without chicken (think it tastes better) and more cheese is, of course, better. :)

The Pampered Chef ® Green Chile Frittata Recipe

3 cups yellow corn tortilla chips (about 40 chips), coarsely crushed
1/2 lime
2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
12 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
1 medium onion, chopped
1 large poblano or green bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
1 small garlic clove, pressed
1 plum tomato, sliced
Additional snipped cilantro, salsa and sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Place tortilla chips in resealable plastic food storage bag; coarsely crush chips using flat side of Meat Tenderizer. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine crushed chips and salsa. Using Citrus Press, juice lime half into bowl; mix well using Classic Scraper and set aside.

Snip cilantro in Prep Bowl using Kitchen Shears. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine cilantro, eggs, milk and 3/4 cup of the cheese. Whisk until well blended using Stainless Whisk. Add tortilla chip mixture to egg mixture; mix well.

Chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice poblano pepper using Chef's Knife. Heat Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Spray skillet with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add onion, poblano pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; using Chef's Tongs, cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add chicken; stir well. Pour egg mixture carefully over ingredients in skillet. (Do not stir.) Place into oven; bake 22-25 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center. Carefully remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack using Silicone Oven Mitts.

Slice tomato using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade. Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern over top of frittata. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional snipped cilantro, if desired. Cut into wedges using Nylon Slice 'N Serve® and serve with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 235 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 13 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: For a meatless meal, simply omit the chicken.

Poblano peppers are dark green chiles with a rich flavor that ranges from mild to slightly spicy. In general, the darker the pepper, the stronger the flavor. Poblanos are about 2 1/2 inches wide and 4-5 inches long, forming a triangular shape.

Shopping List
3 cups yellow corn tortilla chips (about 40 chips)
1 lime
1 small bunch fresh cilantro
12 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend
1 medium onion
1 large poblano or green bell pepper
1 small garlic clove
1 plum tomato
Snipped fresh cilantro, salsa and sour cream (optional)

Cook's Tips: For a meatless meal, simply omit the chicken.

I made this for my last show (a brunch show) and everyone loved it! I kept the chicken in... cooked the chicken in the DCB and showed how quick it is (used frozen chicken breasts, 13 minutes to done)... I also did the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Fluted Stone in the microwave... so it showed how the stones can go in the micro and the cookware can go in the oven. Big hit!

The skillet sweet cinnamon pull aparts. Add on a powdered sugar glaze and orange zest. Yummy! Yummy!

My 2 year old calls it Pampered Chef Pancake.

Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll and Sausage & Pepper Fritatta. Fritatta was in F/W Seasons Best and it is awesome. All of my brunch shows this month have also requested a demo of the Pineapple Wedger so fruit is also served.

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares....Hands Down! I have a guest from a brunch show that booked and that's what she requested at HER brunch booking!

Reminder that the substitution of spicy cooked and drained breakfast sausage for the ham is preferred by some of us in this recipe. (The ham version tends toward the bland edge of the spectrum.)​

1. How can I make a quick and easy breakfast?

One of the quickest and easiest breakfast options is to make a breakfast sandwich using our Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Simply add your choice of bread, cheese, eggs, and any desired toppings, and microwave for a delicious breakfast in just a few minutes.

2. What are some healthy breakfast options?

We offer a variety of healthy breakfast recipes, including overnight oats, smoothie bowls, and egg white omelets. Our website also has a section dedicated to healthy recipes that you can browse and try out.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make breakfast for a large group?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to help you cook for any size group. Our Large Bar Pan and Large Round Stone are perfect for making large batches of breakfast foods like pancakes, bacon, and baked oatmeal.

4. What are some creative breakfast ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Our products are versatile and can be used to make a variety of breakfast dishes. You can make mini quiches using our Mini Muffin Pan, or use our Stoneware Fluted Pan to make a beautiful breakfast tart. You can also use our Micro-Cooker to make a quick and easy breakfast oatmeal.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for breakfast recipes?

Yes, we have several gluten-free breakfast recipes available on our website. From gluten-free pancakes to breakfast casseroles, you can find a variety of delicious options that are safe for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Kristen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies