• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer

In summary, a "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" is a promotional flyer that showcases holiday-themed products and offers from Pampered Chef. It can be obtained from a local consultant and can be customized for specific neighbourhoods. The flyer will feature special offers and discounts and can be used to earn host rewards by hosting a holiday-themed party. Contact your local consultant for more information.
CAPCnewbie
I've been wanting to send out some holiday themed neighbourhood letters to get everyone thinking about PC for their holiday shopping. I've searched and found great letters about a new consultant in the neighbourhood but I'm looking for a more holiday themed one. I'm not creative at all but perhaps someone has something that might work or is willing to create one. TIA

Go to files and search Gift Ideas Brochure. (Make sure you use the one that's new since 9/1/10 otherwise prices will be wrong)
I'm going to be typing up a personal letter and then including that brochure.

I have one that I recently used.. I will post it if I figure how to do it..

1. What is a "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer"?

A "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" is a promotional flyer that showcases our holiday-themed products and offers for the upcoming season. It is designed to be distributed to your neighbours and encourage them to shop with Pampered Chef for their holiday cooking and entertaining needs.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer"?

You can get a copy of the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a physical copy or a digital version that you can print out or share online.

3. Can I customize the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" for my specific neighbourhood?

Yes, you can customize the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" with your contact information and the date and time of any upcoming holiday-themed parties or events you may be hosting. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with this customization.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer"?

Yes, the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" will feature special holiday offers and discounts on our popular products. These offers are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

5. How can I use the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer" to earn host rewards?

By hosting a Pampered Chef holiday-themed party and promoting it with the "Holiday Themed Neighbourhood Flyer", you can earn host rewards such as free products and discounted items. Your local Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on how to earn these rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Teresa Lynn