• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Holiday Flyer: Anyone Remember?

In summary, the holiday flyer includes a variety of discounts and promotions on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive holiday-themed products. It can be accessed through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, and a physical copy can also be requested. The flyer is valid until the end of the holiday season, with some promotions having specific expiration dates. There may be exclusions to certain promotions, which will be clearly stated. In most cases, the holiday flyer promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but your consultant can provide more information on eligibility for combination.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
last week someone (whiteyteresa) I think had an old thread that was going around with a holiday flyer or something I never could open it, & I thought someone was redoing it I was looking for it yesterday when I had some time & couldn't find it. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
thanks

Last edited:
yes, that was it still can't open it thanks!!

I will try to repost it again to see if it will open

Sorry about it

:chef:

Lets try this

I copied and pasted into word - i hope it looks okay

I had it saved before in 'Print Artist'

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE - FLYER - Pumpkin 001.doc
    252 KB · Views: 517
Teresa your flyer looks great.

THANKS Teresa :thumbup:

Related to Lost Holiday Flyer: Anyone Remember?

1. What specials are included in the holiday flyer?

The holiday flyer features a variety of discounts and promotions on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive holiday-themed products.

2. How can I access the holiday flyer?

You can access the holiday flyer through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

3. When does the holiday flyer expire?

The holiday flyer is valid through the end of the holiday season, typically until the end of December. However, some promotions may have specific expiration dates, so be sure to check the fine print.

4. Are there any exclusions to the holiday flyer promotions?

Some promotions may have exclusions, such as certain products or bundles. These exclusions will be clearly stated in the flyer or on our website.

5. Can I combine the holiday flyer promotions with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the holiday flyer promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on specific promotions and their eligibility for combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies