• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Find This Specific Flyer?

In summary, to find a specific flyer on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar or browse through categories and collections. You can also request a physical copy by contacting customer service and view past flyers in the "Archived Flyers" section. If you can't find the flyer, contact customer service or try different keywords. Discounts and promotions may be available for specific flyers through the website, email newsletter, or your consultant.
chefshusband
Hi everyone,

When I first joined up, I found a PDF flyer that started "Want More? Eyes bigger then your wallet?" and had a list of host benefits..I've been trying to find it again and I cannot!

Does anyone remember this one, or what it was called? I feel like I have downloaded every pdf in the forum but can't find this one! Any help would be appreciated! I feel like such a doofus!

Not sure if the flyer you are looking for is the flyer I made up some time ago. The flyer idea wasn't mine...a fellow CS-er (Rian) came up with the catchy heading. I made the flyer for him originally.

In case this is the one you were looking for...fill in your info right under "Ask me how".

Attachments

• Host Rewards_fillable.pdf
    386.1 KB · Views: 720
Last edited:
I love, love this flyer! It's awesome!
Thanks Kathleen!!! You rock!! :cheerleader:

Thank you! That is the one..:)

Kathleen,

Can you tell me the method you use to copy the pictures and where you get them from? Mine NEVER turn out so clear on the brochures I make! LOVE yours by the way.

Kayn

That is very nice!

What is the best way to find a specific flyer on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific flyer on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name or keywords related to the flyer you are looking for and press enter. You can also browse through the different categories and collections to find the flyer you need.

Can I request a physical copy of a specific flyer?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of a specific flyer by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in getting the flyer you need. Please note that there may be a small fee for shipping and handling.

Is there a way to view past flyers that are no longer available on the website?

Yes, you can view past flyers by visiting the "Archived Flyers" section on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you can browse through all past flyers and even download them for future reference.

I can't find the flyer I'm looking for. What should I do?

If you are having trouble finding a specific flyer, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a direct link to the flyer or help you locate it on the website. You can also try using different keywords in the search bar to narrow down your results.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for specific flyers?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions for specific flyers. These can be found on our website or by signing up for our email newsletter. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Intrepid_Chef