• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Discountinued Items Flyer for Your Weekend Show - Get Help Here!

In summary, the Discountinued Items Flyer is a special flyer that is released once a year, featuring discounted products that are being discontinued from the current catalog. These items can be purchased online or through an independent consultant, but availability may vary. There are no restrictions on purchasing these items, but all sales are final and no returns or exchanges are allowed. The flyer is subject to change depending on product availability.
ksissom
Does anyone happen to have a discountinued flyer? I decided to use it in my show this weekend. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Kellie

Discontinued & Price IncreaseI have one that I did in excel that has both the discontinued items and the price increases......but I can't upload it here. I guess we can't upload excel files? I'll try and see if I can save it in word or something. In the meantime, if anyone has a quick solution please let me know.

Linda

Okay.....here it is in Word.

Attachments

• FW 06 discontinued and price changes.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 512
Linda, I can give you my email address and see if that works.
I like the fact the price changes are included as well.

[email protected]

Thanks again!!!

another oneHere is another flyer that I found on a different thread.

HTH :)

Alison

Attachments

• discontinued fall 06.pdf
    185.2 KB · Views: 509
Thank you Alison.

Kellie Sissom

Related to Find a Discountinued Items Flyer for Your Weekend Show - Get Help Here!

1. What is the Discountinued Items Flyer?

The Discountinued Items Flyer is a special flyer that features products that are being discontinued from our current catalog. These items are available at a discounted price, while supplies last.

2. How often is the Discountinued Items Flyer released?

The Discountinued Items Flyer is released once a year, typically in the fall or winter. However, it is subject to change depending on product availability.

3. Can I purchase items from the Discountinued Items Flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the Discountinued Items Flyer online through our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant. Availability may vary between online and in-person purchases.

4. Are there any restrictions on purchasing items from the Discountinued Items Flyer?

There are no restrictions on purchasing items from the Discountinued Items Flyer. However, please note that all sales are final and these items are only available while supplies last.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from the Discountinued Items Flyer?

Unfortunately, all sales from the Discountinued Items Flyer are final and we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure to carefully review your purchase before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tmorgester