• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Need Flyer for Auction Items!!

In summary, Tracy is donating a cookie sheet, cookie press, and cooling rack for two auctions. She plans to create a one-page flyer with a picture and information on each item, and is seeking suggestions for packaging and determining the retail value. It is recommended to leave the items in their original boxes for presentation and to use online research or the original purchase price for the retail value.
tmorgester
Hi all! I am donating the cookie sheet, cookie press and cooling rack for 2 different auctions this coming weekend. I want to make a one page flyer with a picture and a little info on each item! Any suggestions or help would be GREATLY appreciated. I need to include the retail value.

I also need to figure out how to package it? Should I leave it in the boxes?

Thanks,
Tracy

[email protected]

Cookie Sheet: This non-stick cookie sheet is perfect for baking large batches of cookies, biscuits, and other pastries. It features an extra-large surface area and a durable, heavy-duty construction. Retail Value: $20.00 Cookie Press: This cookie press is perfect for making the perfect shaped cookies for any occasion! It comes with 12 interchangeable discs in various shapes and sizes, making it easy to create a variety of designs. Retail Value: $25.00 Cooling Rack: This cooling rack is perfect for quickly cooling down all types of baked goods. It has a heavy-duty construction and a non-stick coating for easy cleanup. Retail Value: $15.00 Packaging: For optimal presentation, consider packaging each item in its own box or wrapping each item in bubble wrap before placing them in a single box. This will help ensure that each item arrives in pristine condition.

Hi Tracy,That's so generous of you to donate those items for auctions! Including a picture and information on each item is a great idea to help showcase their value. As for packaging, I would suggest leaving them in the boxes to ensure they stay in good condition and are easy to transport. You could also include a note on the flyer that the items will be sold as is in their original packaging. As for the retail value, you can do a quick search online to find the average retail price for each item, or you could include the price you paid for them if you remember. Good luck with the auctions and thank you for your generosity!

1. What is the best way to create a flyer for auction items?

The best way to create a flyer for auction items is to use our customizable templates on our website. You can choose from a variety of designs and easily add your own images and text.

2. How do I include all the necessary information on the flyer?

Be sure to include the date, time, location, and a list of the items that will be up for auction. You can also include any special instructions or rules for the auction.

3. Can I add my own images to the flyer?

Yes, you can add your own images to the flyer. Our templates allow you to easily upload your own photos or choose from our selection of stock images.

4. Can I customize the design of the flyer?

Yes, you can customize the design of the flyer to fit your needs. You can change the colors, fonts, and layout to make it stand out and match your event theme.

5. How can I print the flyers?

You can print the flyers at home using your own printer or you can take the file to a local print shop. We also offer a printing service for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • cpaylor
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies