• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Quarter Auction with Holiday Theme!

In summary, a quarter auction is a fundraising event where participants bid on items using quarters. The winning bidder is chosen at random, and the number on their quarter determines the winner. A quarter auction with a holiday theme works the same, but with holiday-themed items. Participants are asked to bring their own quarters, and donations for the auction are welcomed. You can help by attending, donating items, volunteering, or spreading the word about the event.
cpaylor
I need some help. I am participating in a quarter auction tomorrow and it has a holiday theme. Does anyone have a short (1 or 2 page) flyer that they use at booths that I may be able to use on the tables? I have been looking and I am not having any luck finding anything tonight. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Thanks and keep your fingers crossed that things go well tomorrow. I could use the bookings or sales. I won't complain either way.

Thanks!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding a flyer for your quarter auction. I don't have a specific flyer to share, but here are a few tips that may help:1. Keep the flyer simple and eye-catching. Use holiday-themed colors and fonts to make it stand out.2. Include all the important information, such as the date, time, location, and what the event is for.3. Use images or graphics to make the flyer visually appealing. You can find free holiday-themed clipart online to use.4. Don't forget to mention the prizes or items that will be auctioned off. This will entice people to attend.5. If you have any special deals or promotions, make sure to highlight them on the flyer.I hope these tips help. Best of luck with your quarter auction tomorrow! I'm sure it will be a success.

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you out with a flyer for your quarter auction. I have a few templates that I use for holiday-themed events and I'd be happy to share them with you. Just let me know what kind of information you'd like to include and I can customize it for you. Also, don't forget to bring some of your best holiday-themed products to showcase at the auction. Good luck tomorrow and let's hope for some great bookings and sales!

1. What is a quarter auction?

A quarter auction is a fundraising event where participants bid on items using quarters rather than traditional bids. Each item up for auction has a corresponding number, and participants place their quarters in a bowl or bucket for a chance to win the item. The winning bidder is chosen at random, and the number on their quarter determines the winner.

2. How does a quarter auction with a holiday theme work?

A quarter auction with a holiday theme works the same as a regular quarter auction, but all of the items up for auction are holiday-themed. This could include items such as gift baskets, decorations, or holiday treats. Participants can bid on these items using quarters, and the proceeds from the event can go towards a holiday-related cause or charity.

3. Do I need to bring my own quarters?

Yes, participants are typically asked to bring their own quarters to a quarter auction. This is because the quarters are used as bids for the items up for auction. It is recommended to bring a roll or two of quarters to ensure you have enough to bid on the items you are interested in.

4. Can I donate items for the quarter auction?

Yes, donations for the quarter auction are often welcomed and appreciated. If you have holiday-themed items that you would like to donate, you can reach out to the organizers of the event to see if they are accepting donations. This is a great way to contribute to the fundraising efforts and help make the event a success.

5. How can I help with a quarter auction with a holiday theme?

There are a few ways you can help with a quarter auction with a holiday theme. You can attend the event and bid on items, donate items, or volunteer your time to help with the organization and running of the event. You can also help spread the word about the event by sharing it on social media or inviting friends and family to attend. Every contribution, big or small, can make a difference in the success of the quarter auction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tmorgester