• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silent Auction Items - Info Needed!

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts a variety of products for silent auctions, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and gift certificates. There is no minimum or maximum value for donated items, and all contributions are appreciated. To donate items, individuals can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. Unfortunately, tax deductions are not available for donated items, but a donation receipt can be provided upon request. The proceeds from the silent auction are used to support the organization's mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and creating positive cooking experiences. This could include funding cooking classes, providing meals to those in need, or supporting local community initiatives.
muffetts
Gold Member
I'm putting together some auction items for a community play school. I was going to include some items I purchased at Conference - but I need product info on them:
Kitchen Assistant Apron (how much retail was it)?
Star Insert (this I got from the outlet, but does anyone know the retail value)?

Of course, I'll include a Season's Best and a mini whipper etc.
Any other ideas?

Include a Gift Certificate for Free Show, or Gift Certificate for $10.00 off a $50.00 order, or something for them to give you a call back.

HTH,

Lisa

The Kitchen Assistant Apron retails for $25. The Star Insert is not a current product, so it does not have a retail value. Some other ideas for auction items could include a gift basket filled with Tastefully Simple products, a gift certificate for a Tastefully Simple party, a Tastefully Simple cookbook, or a set of Tastefully Simple seasonings or sauces. You could also consider adding in some non-Tastefully Simple items, such as a kitchen gadget or gift card to a local restaurant.

1. What types of products can be donated for a silent auction?

We accept a variety of Pampered Chef products for silent auctions, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also offer gift certificates that can be used towards any of our products.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum value for donated items?

There is no minimum or maximum value for donated items. We appreciate any and all contributions to our silent auctions.

3. How do I go about donating items for a silent auction?

If you are interested in donating items for a silent auction, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team at [insert contact information]. We will be happy to assist you in the donation process.

4. Can I receive a tax deduction for my donated items?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide tax deductions for donated items. However, we are happy to provide a donation receipt upon request.

5. How are the proceeds from the silent auction used?

The proceeds from our silent auctions go towards supporting our mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and creating positive cooking experiences. This could include funding cooking classes, providing meals to those in need, or supporting local community initiatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • DebbieSAChef