• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Use My New Consultant Kit Products?

In summary, using the new duplicate products is the best option because you will have more options for recipes and gifts.
BethanyN
I just signed up to sell Pampered Chef, but I've been buying Pampered Chef products for years. Because of that, when I get my new consultant kit, I will have duplicates of some products because I had already purchased them at past shows I attended. Some duplicate products I will have are: the Large Stoneware Bar Pan, the Food Chopper, the Measure-All Cup, and the Stackable Cooling Rack.

My question is this - Should I only use the new duplicate products I have to use and display at shows and keep the old duplicates in my kitchen at home for personal use only, OR, should I use my old ones for shows and personal use, and use the new ones as gifts or incentives to build my business? (For example, my husband and I are attending a work party later in the month, and everyone is supposed to bring a silent auction item, so I was thinking of using the new Large Stoneware Bar Pan as a silent auction item in a gift basket and including a gift certificate for a free cooking show with me.)

Now that I see the list of duplicates I have, I'm thinking that I probably should've just gotten the mini kit! Oh well, too late for that now, so which would you do - use both the old and new products and keep them seperate for personal and show use, or use the new ones as incentives, gifts, etc?

When I first signed on I was disappointed that I'd have a lot of duplicate items. I thought I would either sell them, give them away as incentives, or keep them in my kit so it's always ready and I won't have to pack up my kitchen. Then I got them....and well, now they have been added to my kitchen and I LOVE it! I love having duplicates. They are well-used and it's nice to have extras when I do a lot of cooking and baking. :)

I had the idea that I was going to keep my new products in my bag so I wouldn't have to keep lugging things in and out of my kitchen.

This never came to fruition as I quickly began doing recipes with things that weren't part of the kit.

Things that came with the kit that I did not have - I am going to keep.

I am now planning on using the duplicates as incentives, etc

I had almost all duplicates from my kit (they didn't have the mini kit when I signed) and I use it all!!! I love having duplicates of most of those things. Can't imagine not having them now!

They say you should have duplicates of your kit so if you have 2 show's on a weekend, or two show's in a row you are always prepared.

I do the interactive show & it's common for us to have enough guests to do 2 or 3 recipes which means 2 or 3 work stations. I would LOVE to have a 2nd food chopper, 2nd cooling rack, etc. I think you will enjoy having 2nd items in your supplies. I think it's okay to donate to the auction, but don't be too quick about giving away ALL of your duplicate items. ;)

I had nearly everything in the catalog when I signed. I loved having the new things for shows. Like others have said, it helped me to keep from pulling my favorites out of my kit every time I needed them. If there's something in particular that you know you don't want to have two of, by all means use it as a giveaway.

I agree that some duplicates are a good thing. For instance, you can never have too many bowls! I tend to use non-pc bowls when I am making some recipes.It's also good to have some things for gifts, and for cash and carry, or to leave at home while doing a show.I wasn't going to use my measure all cup but the old one kind of melted so I can't take it to shows. I still use it at home, however.

1. Can I use the products in my new consultant kit right away?

Yes, you can start using the products in your new consultant kit immediately. It is important to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses before selling them to others.

2. Do I need to purchase additional products before using my new consultant kit items?

No, your new consultant kit contains all the necessary products and tools for you to start your business. You may choose to purchase additional products to expand your inventory and offer more variety to your customers.

3. Are the products in my new consultant kit only for demonstration purposes?

No, the products in your new consultant kit are meant for both demonstration and personal use. You can use them in your own kitchen to get familiar with their features and benefits.

4. Can I sell the products in my new consultant kit at a discount?

Yes, you have the option to sell the products in your new consultant kit at a discount to your customers. However, it is important to maintain a balance between offering discounts and making a profit.

5. What if I am not familiar with some of the products in my new consultant kit?

Don't worry, we provide training and resources to help you learn about all the products in your new consultant kit. You can also reach out to your upline or attend company training events to learn more about the products and their uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Monty060609
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • Hollycancook