• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with 500 Ad Flyers for Event Goody Bags

Can't even open Publisher. :cry:Wow Kathleen - you are so amazing...is this what you do for your "other" job? That is JUST PERFECT for some booths that my cluster is doing...If you find the Word version, or can make the PDF editable - I'd love to borrow this from you! :)Thanks so much for the compliment! Actually, I am a Computer Programmer "by day" - not creative at all! I enjoy creating the flyers since it gives me a little outlet. I like the technical aspect of creating the flyers - but not the creative end of it. It is VERY hard for me to come up with wording and stuff like that.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I need 500 ad flyers to include in goody bags for an event. I am so overwhelmend as to what to do. I thought about magnets but can't
spend that much. So I need to do 1/4 sheet inserts but just don't know
where to begin. Have any of you done something like this? I did see one
in the files with a recipe and may just do something like that but it's a 1/2
sheet. I wondered about something with pics of new products but won't have much room. Help please all you creative types! :) TIA

Here's what I did for a job fair. It's 2 to a page but wasn't too bad to print at Office Max. I had left overs so I give them out at other booths too.

Attachments

• Thanks for visiting my booth today.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 720
Here's what I had used last year for a booth. I can't seem to locate the WORD version right now, but here is the pdf. I primarily wanted Bookings - so that is what I pushed. But maybe this will give you an idea of where to start?

I think I slipped one of there into every mini I handed out.

Attachments

• BookingCoupon_Kathleen.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 538
kam said:
Here's what I had used last year for a booth. I can't seem to locate the WORD version right now, but here is the pdf. I primarily wanted Bookings - so that is what I pushed. But maybe this will give you an idea of where to start?

I think I slipped one of there into every mini I handed out.

Wow Kathleen - you are so amazing...is this what you do for your "other" job? That is JUST PERFECT for some booths that my cluster is doing...

If you find the Word version, or can make the PDF editable - I'd love to borrow this from you! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Kathleen - you are so amazing...is this what you do for your "other" job? That is JUST PERFECT for some booths that my cluster is doing...

If you find the Word version, or can make the PDF editable - I'd love to borrow this from you! :)

Thanks Beth and KAM ... the 4 to a page one is what I have in mind but I, like Becky, am going to ask.. awww... I'm gonna go right on ahead and BEG... for either a WORD or editable one... I am NOT good at creating these things ... used to be but can't seem to make them work well anymore. It may be that I'm rushing too much. If you can't find the other version... I'll use your's as a template to try and create one. Thanks y'all!

Ok y'all. Please critique this and let me know what needs changing and so forth. You won't hurt my feelings so be honest please. I used Publisher because it's easier for me so I know it still isn't WORD format but thanks in advance for any help and thanks Kathleen and Beth for the inspiration today!

Attachments

• PC Nearly New Fish Coupon.pub
    200.5 KB · Views: 563
quiverfull7 said:
Ok y'all. Please critique this and let me know what needs changing and so forth. You won't hurt my feelings so be honest please. I used Publisher because it's easier for me so I know it still isn't WORD format but thanks in advance for any help and thanks Kathleen and Beth for the inspiration today!

Can't even open Publisher. :cry:

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks so much for the compliment! Actually, I am a Computer Programmer "by day" - not creative at all! I enjoy creating the flyers since it gives me a little outlet. I like the technical aspect of creating the flyers - but not the creative end of it. It is VERY hard for me to come up with wording and stuff like that.

So, anyway, I DID find the Word version so you can edit as you want!

Attachments

• BookingCoupon2009_Kathleen.doc
    254 KB · Views: 604
quiverfull7 said:

It looks awesome! Great job.

Just wondering if the $ should be a # in the header??

YES! Thank you so much! See... I knew y'all would help me!

SORRY BECKY! :)

What is the purpose of the ad flyers for event goody bags?

The ad flyers are designed to promote and advertise Pampered Chef products and services to potential customers who receive the goody bags at the event.

How many ad flyers should be included in each goody bag?

It is recommended to include at least 5 ad flyers in each goody bag to ensure visibility and variety for the recipients.

Can I customize the ad flyers for my specific event or target audience?

Yes, you can work with our design team to create customized ad flyers that align with your event's theme or target audience.

What are the dimensions and specifications for the ad flyers?

The ad flyers should be 8.5 x 11 inches in size and can be either single or double-sided. They should be printed on high-quality paper with vibrant colors to grab the attention of the recipients.

How can I ensure that the ad flyers are effective in promoting Pampered Chef products?

In addition to including eye-catching designs and information about our products, you can also include special offers or discount codes on the ad flyers to entice recipients to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies