• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags

In summary, the speaker is donating products for a raffle fundraiser for a family who recently lost their mom and is looking for something to include in the goodie bags. They usually give a coupon for a discount off their next order and this time they are considering a full-sheet flyer with a coupon and a message about recruiting and booking. The speaker is open to suggestions and is not feeling very creative at the moment. They provide a rough draft of what could be included on the flyer.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I am donating some products for a raffle for a Fundraiser for a family who recently lost their mom (left behind a 3 year old and a 2 month old :( ). And I need something for the goodie bags that they are giving to the participants. I usually give a coupon for discount off of their next order when I do these things. This time I was thinking of having a full-sheet flyer and I wanted to have the coupon and a blurb about recruiting and booking - anyone have something that I could use/change-up? I have to have 100 of them and she needs it by Sunday....and I am not feeling so creative right now.

Here are a few things that maybe you can tweak.

I believe that the 2nd one originally came from PamperedBecky!

Attachments

• Lockport Moms Club coupon.doc
    399 KB · Views: 212
  • FAIR HANDOUT.doc
    30 KB · Views: 212
First of all, I want to say how sorry I am for the family's loss. It's wonderful that you are donating products for the raffle and thinking of including something for the goodie bags.For the flyer, you could include a heartfelt message about supporting the family during this difficult time and how every little bit helps. As for the coupon, perhaps you could offer a percentage off their next order or a free product with their purchase. In terms of recruiting and booking, you could mention how by hosting a party or becoming a consultant, they can not only get great products but also support a good cause.I'm not sure if you have a specific brand or business, but here's a rough draft of what you could include on the flyer:"Support a family in need and get rewarded!Thank you for participating in our raffle fundraiser for a family who recently lost their mom. Your contribution will make a difference in their lives and we are grateful for your support.As a thank you, we are offering a [insert discount/free product] on your next purchase. But that's not all - by hosting a party or becoming a consultant, you can not only get great products but also support a good cause. Let's come together and make a positive impact in the world.Thank you again for your generosity. Together, we can make a difference.[Your business/contact information]*Offer valid until [date]. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must present this flyer to redeem discount/free product."

1. What is the Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags?

The Iso Flyer is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily create healthy and delicious meals in minutes. It features a unique design that helps retain moisture and nutrients while cooking, making it perfect for any fundraising event.

2. How does the Iso Flyer benefit my fundraiser?

The Iso Flyer is a great addition to your fundraiser because it offers a fun and unique product that people will love. It also allows you to easily cook and serve a variety of dishes, making it a great way to engage and excite your supporters.

3. Can I customize the Iso Flyer for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers customization options for the Iso Flyer, including adding your organization's logo or event name. This adds a personal touch to your fundraiser and makes it a memorable experience for your supporters.

4. How do I use the Iso Flyer for my fundraiser goodie bags?

Using the Iso Flyer is simple and convenient. You can include it in your goodie bags as a gift or sell it as a standalone product. You can also demonstrate how to use it during your fundraiser event, creating a fun and interactive experience for your attendees.

5. How can I order the Iso Flyer for my fundraiser?

You can order the Iso Flyer for your fundraiser through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in placing your order. We recommend ordering in advance to ensure timely delivery for your fundraiser event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies