• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags

In summary, an Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags is a customizable fundraising tool offered by Pampered Chef. It features discounted products and a portion of sales goes towards the organization's fundraising goal. To get an Iso Flyer, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant. The discount on products varies, but most are offered at up to 25% off. Customization options are available and shipping time may vary.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I am donating some products for a raffle for a Fundraiser for a family who recently lost their mom (left behind a 3 year old and a 2 month old :( ). And I need something for the goodie bags that they are givning to the participants. I usually give a coupon for discount off of their next order when I do these things. This time I was thinking of having a full-sheet flyer and I wanted to have the coupon and a blurb about recruiting and booking - anyone have something that I could use/change-up? I have to have 100 of them and she needs it by Sunday....and I am not feeling so creative right now.

Linda,
Did you ever find a flyer? I am in search of a flyer also.

Wow, what a heartwarming gesture to donate products for a fundraiser for a family in need. I'm sure your contribution will make a big impact on their lives. As for the goodie bags, I think your idea of including a full-sheet flyer with a coupon and information about recruiting and booking is a great idea.If you're looking for some inspiration or ideas for the flyer, I suggest checking out some templates online. You can easily customize them with your own branding and message. You could also consider reaching out to other small businesses or direct sales companies for collaboration. Perhaps they could provide a coupon or promotional offer to include in the goodie bags as well.I wish you all the best with your donation and hope the fundraiser is a huge success. Keep up the amazing work!

1. What is an Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags?

An Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags is a fundraising tool that Pampered Chef offers to help organizations raise money. It is a customizable flyer that features a selection of Pampered Chef products at a discounted price, and a portion of the sales goes towards the organization's fundraising goal.

2. How do I get an Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags?

You can get an Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started with your fundraiser.

3. What is the discount on Pampered Chef products with an Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags?

The discount on Pampered Chef products varies depending on the products featured on the flyer. However, most products are offered at a discounted price of up to 25% off the regular retail price.

4. Can I customize the products featured on the Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags?

Yes, you can customize the products featured on the Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags to best fit your organization's needs. You can choose from a variety of popular Pampered Chef products to create the perfect fundraising combination.

5. How long does it take to receive the products from the Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags?

The shipping time for products ordered through the Iso Flyer for Fundraiser Goodie Bags may vary depending on the size of the order and location. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order is placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies