• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser Flyer Anyone????

In summary, Becky is creating a flyer for a HWC fundraiser and is looking for help. She has attached her flyer to this post.
pamperedbecky
Has anyone made up a HWC fundraiser flyer for an actual show?? I know there's the one from PC that shows the donation amounts, but I need to do one for a HWC Fundraiser I'm doing at a community center. The teacher of a music class I've taken my kids to for years has agreed to do a FR and I'm so excited. She is the director of about 4-5 sites of where she sees tons of moms each day, so she's going to advertise it as a Mom's Night Out thing and FR. I want to make up a flyer for her with the date of the show and other info (that we'll have a raffle, that it's a FR for breast cancer, that there will be awesome food, etc), but I thought I'd see if anyone out there has something like this so I'd have a starting point. I'm happy to post it once I complete mine.

If anyone has any type of flyer like this, I would LOVE it if you could post it! Thanks!! :)

This has the potential to be huge, so I really want to put something nice together to promote it. Thank you!!!:D

Just bumping this up so I can see if anyone has something they've started.

My problem with flyers (and emails/newsletters/etc) is that I'm too wordy! That's why I'm SURE someone else's out there would be less wordy and less crowded than mine.

Anyone???:confused: :)

Becky, I tried to attach mine, but it says invalid file.
I'll try to copy & paste.....though I'm kinda wordy too!

The Pampered Chef® Would like to ask you to
“HELP WHIP CANCER!”

FUND-RAISING EVENT
AT THE AMERICINN, (SPECTOR ROOM)
MONDAY, MAY 1 AT 6:30PM

A percentage of all sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer research, and awareness programs.
There will be special “help whip cancer” products only available for the month of May. ($1 from the sale of each goes to ACS)

See a live demonstration of Pampered Chef tools in action!!

Sample “pink” recipes, and other tasty treats!!

There will be prize drawings! (One if you wear pink)

We have the tools to make your kitchen work for you,
and together we can help cancer research, too!!

For more information contact: Lacy Hammack at 785-445-3848 or [email protected]. To place an order online if you can’t make it go to /lacyskitchen, enter Lacy Hammack as host.
Or call 785-445-3848

The centering is messed up since I copy/pasted......at the top left corner I have a pink ribbon, & at the bottom I have the PC logo, HWC logo, & ACS logo (small), & for the "pink" topics I made the font pink.....this is what I used last year....

Thanks, Lacy! I didn't even see your post until I came to post this.

I spent yesterday working on my flyer/invitation, so here it is! I thought I'd post it incase anyone else might be able to use it.:D Let me know what you think of it and if you'd change anything. Of course, I think I've used up all the space I can.

Attachments

• HWC FR invitation 0502generic.doc
    119 KB · Views: 442
pamperedbecky said:

I spent yesterday working on my flyer/invitation, so here it is! I thought I'd post it incase anyone else might be able to use it.:D Let me know what you think of it and if you'd change anything. Of course, I think I've used up all the space I can.

Beautiful! I am sure to use this.
Thank You!
Schel

You're welcome! Feel free to adapt it to whatever you need. Hopefully it'll get us some great bookings and/or sales!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:

Great flyer, Becky!!!!!!:)

1. What is an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

An Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional document designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals or organizations raise money for a cause or event. It features Pampered Chef products and offers a percentage of sales to be donated towards the fundraiser.

2. How can I get an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

You can get an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own flyer using the customizable templates provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How much money can I raise with an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

The amount of money you can raise with an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer depends on several factors, including the number of participants, the amount of sales made, and the percentage offered for donations. Generally, fundraisers can raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

4. Are there any fees associated with using an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

No, there are no fees associated with using an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer. Pampered Chef provides the flyer and materials for free, and they do not charge any additional fees for donations made through the fundraiser.

5. Can anyone participate in an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

Yes, anyone can participate in an Hwc Fundraiser Flyer. Whether you are an individual, a school, a non-profit organization, or a business, you can use the flyer to raise money for a cause or event. Pampered Chef encourages everyone to join in and make a difference in their communities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies