1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraiser How-To Flyer needed.

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I am putting together a fundraiser for the Band Boosters Organization.

I will have about 70 High School Students (and their parents, I'm sure) selling PC - each one will receive one catalog and 5 order forms. I'd also like to include an explanation sheet on how to collect orders, who to make checks to, how to order online, etc...and I wondered if anyone had one of those that they had made?

I don't need need anything with WHY to have a fundraiser, or a breakdown of what they can earn - I JUST need something to help them sell.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone had something like that!

Sep 16, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I think I posted something with some of that info a while back. Let me check my attachment list.

Sep 16, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Nope, sorry. It had no specifics on filling out forms, etc.

Sep 16, 2009
  4. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

It is not a flyer, but you could probably cut and paste the information from this document. It is fundraising information created by Nancy Jo. Toward the bottom there is a letter to the Badminton Team, and then it goes on to show how to collect orders, etc.

Hope it helps.

Attached Files:

Sep 17, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Brenda - thank you so much! That is definitely usable info for me!

Sep 17, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Good luck Becky with the fundraiser!

I just sent in the other day a fundraiser I did here to benefit the Alzheimer's Association (our walk is the 27th). Sales were $651.28 w/2 bookings so the check from PC should be around $103.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted