• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser How-To Flyer needed.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I am putting together a fundraiser for the Band Boosters Organization.

I will have about 70 High School Students (and their parents, I'm sure) selling PC - each one will receive one catalog and 5 order forms. I'd also like to include an explanation sheet on how to collect orders, who to make checks to, how to order online, etc...and I wondered if anyone had one of those that they had made?

I don't need need anything with WHY to have a fundraiser, or a breakdown of what they can earn - I JUST need something to help them sell.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone had something like that!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I think I posted something with some of that info a while back. Let me check my attachment list.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Nope, sorry. It had no specifics on filling out forms, etc.

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
It is not a flyer, but you could probably cut and paste the information from this document. It is fundraising information created by Nancy Jo. Toward the bottom there is a letter to the Badminton Team, and then it goes on to show how to collect orders, etc.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Nancy%20Jo%20Ryan%20Fundraising%20tips[1].doc
    41 KB · Views: 374

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
It is not a flyer, but you could probably cut and paste the information from this document. It is fundraising information created by Nancy Jo. Toward the bottom there is a letter to the Badminton Team, and then it goes on to show how to collect orders, etc.

Hope it helps.

Brenda - thank you so much! That is definitely usable info for me!

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Good luck Becky with the fundraiser!

I just sent in the other day a fundraiser I did here to benefit the Alzheimer's Association (our walk is the 27th). Sales were $651.28 w/2 bookings so the check from PC should be around $103.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views