• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fundraiser Flyer for June - Help Needed!

In summary, to request a fundraiser flyer for June, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. The cost of creating a flyer will vary and our team can provide a quote. You can customize the flyer with your organization's logo and the turnaround time will depend on the design and revisions. A digital copy can also be provided for online promotion.
brendaivette
Need normal Fundraiser flyer, if anyone can upload one..........i am trying to schedule for june.................and I don't have any flyers...........

tks

Did you look behind CC? It might be in the download center.

only the hwc one comes up

This is the one I use at my shows. I laminate it (I love my laminater) and pass it around. I have extras at check out.

Attachments

• fundraiser brochure.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 573
Nice flyer Wendy!:thumbup:

Wish I could take credit for it. I found it on here at some point.

Re: Helppppppppppp!!!
cookingwithlove said:
This is the one I use at my shows. I laminate it (I love my laminater) and pass it around. I have extras at check out.

I realize this is old but I was searching files for fundraiser flyers etc. I love this one and wonder how you make your raffle tickets for option 2 and how exactly that works? TIA

1. How can I request a fundraiser flyer for June?

To request a fundraiser flyer for June, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in creating a custom flyer for your fundraiser event.

2. How much does it cost to create a fundraiser flyer?

The cost of creating a fundraiser flyer will vary depending on the size, design, and quantity of flyers needed. Please contact our customer service team for a quote and they will be happy to assist you.

3. Can I customize the fundraiser flyer with my organization's logo?

Yes, you can customize the fundraiser flyer with your organization's logo. Our team will work with you to incorporate your logo and any other specific details or requests you may have for the flyer.

4. How long does it take to create a fundraiser flyer?

The turnaround time for creating a fundraiser flyer will depend on the complexity of the design and the number of revisions requested. Our team will work with you to create a timeline that fits your needs and ensures the flyer is ready in time for your event.

5. Can I get a digital copy of the fundraiser flyer to promote the event online?

Yes, we can provide you with a digital copy of the fundraiser flyer that you can use to promote the event online. Please let us know if you need a specific file format and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Traci B
Replies