• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyer for Ladies Night Out Event! Help!

In summary, Karen and another consultant will be attending a Ladies Night Out event for their local P3 football team. They plan to hand out bags to guests with a flyer instead of catalogs. The flyer will include a coupon for a free show with confirmed guests and an additional shopping credit for booking a show in July or August. The flyer may also include a recipe to engage potential customers.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello all,

Another consultant (who happens to be an advanced director and trainer) and I will be at a Ladies Night Out event for our local P3 football team. The lady organizing it has decided to hand out bags to all the guests that come in the door. Instead of putting catalogs in every bag (we will give it to those who really want one at our table) we were thinking of making a flyer instead.

One option We are thinking of is along the lines of a coupon for a "free" show where we would bring the ingredients, small plates & napkins. And if they have 12 or more confirmed guests, we would throw in the makings for a margarita punch as well.

The other option would be to make a coupon for $20 in additional FREE shopping credit if they book a July or August show with a party min of $400 in guest sales (or something to this effect).

Does anybody else already have a flyer like this made up? Or some different thoughts on the idea?

Thanks,

Karen

This is just off the cuff, but I would include a recipe. People are more likely to consider it and keep it if you engage their mental taste buds. Maybe even a recipe on the back with some pictures of the tools used.

Hi Karen,That sounds like a great idea for promoting your business at the Ladies Night Out event! I think offering a coupon for a free show with confirmed guests is a great way to entice potential customers. It gives them a taste of what you have to offer and can lead to future bookings. I also like the idea of offering additional shopping credit for booking a show in July or August. It's a smart way to encourage people to book a show during a typically slower time of the year. As for the flyer, I don't have one specifically for this type of promotion, but I would suggest keeping it simple and eye-catching. Make sure to include all the necessary information and contact details so interested guests can easily reach out to you. Best of luck at the event! I hope it brings in lots of new customers for you.

What is the cost for creating a flyer for our Ladies Night Out event?

The cost for creating a flyer for your event will depend on the design and printing options you choose. Our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to create a custom flyer that fits your budget and meets your needs. Contact us for a personalized quote.

Do you offer any design templates for flyers?

Yes, we offer a variety of design templates for flyers that are suitable for different types of events. Our team can also customize these templates with your event details and branding. Simply let us know what you're looking for and we'll provide you with some options to choose from.

How long does it take to create a flyer?

The timeline for creating a flyer will depend on the complexity of the design and the number of revisions needed. Our team will work with you to determine a timeline that fits your event schedule. We recommend contacting us at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for design and printing.

Can I include my own graphics or images on the flyer?

Yes, you can provide us with your own graphics or images to include on the flyer. However, please note that the images should be high-resolution and meet our design requirements. Our team can also provide you with stock images or graphics if needed.

Do you offer printing services for the flyers?

Yes, we offer printing services for flyers at an additional cost. Our team can work with you to determine the best printing options for your budget and needs. We can also provide you with digital copies of the flyer for online promotion or email distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Southern Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • thehaleykitchen