• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertisement for School's Chinese Auction Flyer

In summary, a Chinese Auction is a fundraising event where participants buy tickets for a chance to win prizes through a random drawing. The purpose of the School's Chinese Auction Flyer is to promote and advertise the event, which can be obtained through various means such as social media or direct mail. It is encouraged to share the flyer with others to increase awareness and potential success of the event. There may be specific rules and guidelines for the auction, which will be stated on the flyer or event's website. It is important to familiarize oneself with these rules before attending or participating in the auction.
vminaudo
Gold Member
I will be donating a basket of Pampered Chef items for a local school's Chinese Auction. They told me that they will list an advertisement for Pampered Chef. I can just put my business card, but I thought a larger advertisement would get more activity. Does anyone have an advertisement sample for an auction flyer?

I put in mini catalogs in fundraiser gift bags with my info on it.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you will be donating a basket of Pampered Chef items for a local school's Chinese Auction. It's always wonderful to see businesses giving back to their community. As for your question about an advertisement sample for the auction flyer, I think it's a great idea to include a larger advertisement to attract more attention to your donation. Perhaps you could include pictures of your Pampered Chef items and a brief description of your business and products. You could also mention any special promotions or discounts that you are offering for the event. I'm sure the school and attendees will appreciate your generosity and support for their cause. Good luck with the auction! :chef:

What is a Chinese Auction?

A Chinese Auction is a type of fundraising event where participants buy tickets and place them in designated containers for a chance to win various prizes. The winners are chosen through a random drawing.

What is the purpose of the School's Chinese Auction Flyer?

The purpose of the Chinese Auction Flyer is to promote and advertise the event to potential attendees and donors. It provides important information such as date, time, location, and prizes to generate interest and encourage participation.

How can I obtain a copy of the School's Chinese Auction Flyer?

The Chinese Auction Flyer can be obtained through various means such as social media, email, or direct mail. It may also be available at the school or distributed by students. If you are unable to obtain a physical copy, you can also view and download it from the school's website or social media pages.

Can I share the School's Chinese Auction Flyer with others?

Yes, please feel free to share the flyer with your friends, family, and colleagues. The more people who are aware of the event, the greater the potential for success. You can share the flyer through word of mouth, social media, or by distributing physical copies.

Are there any specific rules or guidelines for the School's Chinese Auction?

Yes, there may be specific rules or guidelines for the Chinese Auction, such as the number of tickets that can be purchased or the types of prizes that can be donated. These rules and guidelines will be clearly stated on the flyer or on the event's website. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with them before attending or participating in the auction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear