• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Increase Flyer (Sept. 1St)

In summary, the Pampered Chef is releasing over 30 new products. Some of them are going up in price, but most are staying the same or going down in price. The "Magic Pot" is now available as a bonus for Hosts Only.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I didn't see one of these posted so I took a few minutes and copied and moved things around a bit. Hope this helps you. I'm about ready to send it and a short email to my contacts. Hoping for some great responses. Let me know how you do.

Email says: It's that time again! The Pampered Chef is making room for over 30 new products for the new catalog coming in September. Attached are the products that will only be available until August 31st. Some of them will be redesigned and others will be taking an increase in price. Get'em while their HOT!
I've atttached this flyier and the going going gone flyer and discontinued fall product flyer I found on here in the file section.

Attachments

• Products taking an increase 9110.pdf
    213.2 KB · Views: 499
I saw somebody post that they didn't want to call too much attention to price increase and wasn't going to let people know about any that were increasing less than a dollar. I think that's a good idea.

I'm going to put something along the following lines in my next newsletter:

Many of your favorite products are remaining, though some are going up in price. Fortunately, most of the price increases are modest, but following are the ones going up by a dollar or more. If you've had your eye on certain products, now is a great time to snap up the following:

Stainless Steamer 2892 Is $15.00 Will be: $16.00
Ultimate Mandoline 1087 NOW $59.50 WILL BE: $61.00
Food Chopper 2585 IS $29.50 WILL BE $31.00
Shaker 2282 IS $19.00 WILL BE $21.00
Ice Bucket & Shaker Set 2284 IS $45.00 WILL BE$49.00
Ice Bucket & Ice Scoop Set 2298 IS $34.00 WILL BE $36.00
Ice Bucket 2836 IS NOW $32.00 WILL BE $35.00
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set 1735 IS NOW $74.50 WILL BE $84.50
Herb Keeper 1787 IS NOW $13.00 WILL BE $14.00
Deep Covered Baker (Cranberry) 3300 IS NOW $69.00 WILL BE $85.00
The “Magic Pot” is now available as a bonus for Hosts Only!
Get it for FREE, ½ Price or Discounted.

Personally, I don't plan to announce the price increases with the exception of the SS bowls. I will say at shows that if they are thinking about getting them and don't want to get them at a deep discount or free by having a show, they might want to get them now as the price is going up Sept. 1. Everything else is just a small amount and most people won't notice or care.

I do like your flyer though. It's a good reference and something to have in case someone ASKS. I would however change the font/margins to make it 2 pages. Three pages makes it look like everything went up.

Good Points! I'm having trouble putting the word document on so if you'd like a copy email me. Beth I'll get yours emailed in a couple mins.

1. What is the purpose of the Price Increase Flyer?

The Price Increase Flyer is a tool that helps inform customers about any upcoming changes in product prices. This allows them to plan their purchases accordingly and helps us maintain transparency with our customers.

2. When will the price increase take effect?

The price increase will take effect on September 1st. This date is clearly stated on the flyer and gives customers ample time to make any necessary adjustments to their budget.

3. Will all products have a price increase?

No, not all products will have a price increase. The flyer will specify which products will be affected by the price increase and by how much. We strive to keep our prices as competitive and affordable as possible.

4. Can I still purchase products at the current price before September 1st?

Yes, customers can still purchase products at the current price before September 1st. However, please keep in mind that the price increase is necessary for us to continue providing high-quality products and services.

5. Will there be any sales or promotions to offset the price increase?

At this time, there are no planned sales or promotions to offset the price increase. However, we constantly offer specials and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels for any upcoming deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • martiarnold
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefinHarmony