• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting New Products on Our Sept 1st Flyer | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the new products featured in the flyer include kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other innovative tools. There are often special deals and discounts on select items, which can be ordered directly from the flyer through the website or a local Pampered Chef consultant. These new products are available for a limited time and come with recipe ideas and suggestions, as well as cooking shows and demonstrations to help customers make the most out of their purchases.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know someone posted one last month but now (of course just when I need it), I can't find it. Can someone post the New Products Flyer that show sall the new products coming on on Sept 1st? Thanks!

Here you are Carolyn! I know that Jen made these but then I heard Joy did so whoever did, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!:D

Attachments

• Fall 2006 New Product Flyer Page 1.doc
    758.5 KB · Views: 417
  • Fall 2006 New Product Flyer Page 2.doc
    545.5 KB · Views: 329
Thanks you so much!!

:D No problem!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Here you are Carolyn! I know that Jen made these but then I heard Joy did so whoever did, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!:D
These are really nice! You need to be aware though that we are not allowed to use the PC tagline without the logo. If you want to use the statement "Discover the Chef in You" you need to download the logo from the PC website in order to honor the copyright.

I saw the post with the changes in prices for Canada and noticed that some of the prices were incorrect on the docs posted here. I checked everything over and made corrections and added page numbers. Here are my corrected docs.

Thanks so much to the person who created the original doc!! It will be a great tool for us all!

(Be sure to let me know if I have any errors in these new docs!)

Attachments

• newfallproducts06-pg1.doc
    764 KB · Views: 369
  • newfallproducts06-pg2.doc
    529.5 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Thanks to all for this!!!!!!!!

Related to Discover Exciting New Products on Our Sept 1st Flyer | Don't Miss Out!

What are the new products featured in the flyer?

The new products featured in the flyer vary depending on the season and promotions. However, they typically include kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other innovative tools to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Are there any special deals or discounts on the new products?

Yes, the new products flyer often includes special deals or discounts on select items. These promotions may include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, or discounts on specific products. Be sure to check the flyer for the latest offers.

Can I order the new products directly from the flyer?

Yes, you can order the new products directly from the flyer by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply click on the product you are interested in and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

How long are the new products available for purchase?

The new products featured in the flyer are typically available for a limited time, usually a few months. It's best to purchase them as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the latest and greatest kitchen tools.

Are there any recipes included with the new products?

Yes, many of the new products come with recipe ideas and suggestions on how to use them. You can also find a variety of recipes on our website that feature the new products. We also offer cooking shows and demonstrations to help you get the most out of your new purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies