• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mothers Day and Hwc Flyer in One

In summary, the Mother's Day and Hwc Flyer in One offers discounted prices on selected products, exclusive bundles, free gifts with purchase, and limited edition Mother's Day themed products. Customers can also customize a gift set for their mom and add a personalized note. It is recommended to place orders by a certain date for guaranteed delivery before Mother's Day, but expedited shipping options are available for last-minute shoppers. Host Credit and Half-Price items can be applied towards the flyer, and there are also recipes and cooking tips specifically for Mother's Day available on the website and in the flyer.
slhalepc
Ok so I would like to try and promote the Mothers Day Special and the HWC products at the same time. I would like to see a flyer with both sets of products on it with an explanation that the MD products will be orderd on the last day of the month and the HWC products will be ordered on May 1st. This will ensure delivery for mothers day.
;)SOOOOO what I need is one of you wonderfull ladies or guys that are so great at making flyers, to work on that for us. I am terible at this stuff.
Thank you so much in addvance for helping a girl out :love:
Oh yeh something fillable that we can all change our info on. I use word when I am borrowing from this site.

Anybody at all????

Ok well I've got separate flyers you can take a look at. But I dont have one with them both on it. I think the only reason is because you can only get the mothers day totes in April and you can only get the HWC items in May so it's not like you can order both at the same time.

ok well I will make an exception to my above statement and say I have a flyer for April, May and June. It shows specials on it for each month and it includes the mothers day totes and the HWC items.

Let me know if this helps.

Attachments

• p2628-032012-usmayguestflyerspringmktgguide.pdf
    324.4 KB · Views: 464
  • HWCMay12_OrderForm.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 491
  • AprMayJun12_fillable[1].pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 451

1. What special offers are included in the Mother's Day and Hwc Flyer in One?

The Mother's Day and Hwc Flyer in One includes several special offers, such as discounted prices on selected products, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchase. We also have limited edition Mother's Day themed products available.

2. Can I customize a gift set for my mom?

Yes, you can create a personalized gift set for your mom by selecting the products you want to include and adding them to your cart. You can also add a personalized note to the gift and have it shipped directly to your mom's address.

3. Is there a deadline for ordering Mother's Day gifts?

We recommend placing your order by [insert date] to ensure delivery before Mother's Day. However, we offer expedited shipping options for last-minute shoppers.

4. Can I use my Host Credit or Half-Price items towards the Mother's Day and Hwc Flyer in One?

Yes, you can use your Host Credit and Half-Price items towards the Mother's Day and Hwc Flyer in One. Simply contact your consultant to place your order and they will help you apply your credits and discounts.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips specifically for Mother's Day?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious recipes and cooking tips that are perfect for Mother's Day. You can find them on our website or ask your consultant for recommendations. We also have a Mother's Day recipe section in our Hwc Flyer for even more inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky