• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

View the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" Now!

In summary, Carolyn sent the content to Jenningsdeb, who cannot open it because her CS account is active.
It opened as a PDF file, so I think anyone would be able to view it with/without a CS account. ;)I'm currently working on packets for booth at a Job Fair next week. So this helps me too! One less thing to think about! :D

Carolyn emailed it to me too. Thanks!!!!! You guys are the best!

baychef said:
Oh this is soooooo great! Thank you so much!!:candyheart::woohoo::happyforyou::love0010:

I think you posted that JUST so you could use the new smilies, Ann! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Okay, I didn't create it, but you are welcome! Kam on CS did. She has all kinds of great stuff over there. One of the reasons I keep my membership.

Chefbeckyd said:
I think you posted that JUST so you could use the new smilies, Ann! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I did plan on posting and leaving out the smilies would havr made it such a boring post!! And now that I am on my small screen computer at work, not all of the smilies are visable so I am forced to end with a simple....LOL!!

Can someone email it to me? My CS acct is not active.jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

my CS account is active, but I cannot open it. it just goes to a blank page. What is the full address?

Never mind, I got it.

1. What is the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct"?

The "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" is a promotional flyer that showcases the Pampered Chef products and offers for the months of August, September, and October. It includes new products, special deals, and exclusive offers for customers.

2. How can I view the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct"?

The "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" can be viewed on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also receive a physical copy by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Are the offers and products in the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" available for purchase right now?

Yes, the offers and products in the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" are currently available for purchase. However, some products may be limited in stock, so it is best to order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Can I use my discounts and rewards on the items featured in the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct"?

Yes, you can use your discounts and rewards on the items featured in the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct". However, please note that some offers may have exclusions or limitations, so be sure to read the details carefully before making a purchase.

5. Can I share the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the "4-Month Format Flyer Aug-Rec-Sept-Oct" with anyone you like. We encourage you to spread the word about our products and offers. You can also share the flyer through social media or by forwarding it via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies