• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Smart: Our Products Under $50 & $25

In summary, the "Shop Smart" collection features kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food storage options all priced under $50 or $25. While purchases from this collection still qualify for host rewards, they will not count towards the host's party total. All products in the collection are of the same high-quality as other Pampered Chef products and consultants can use their discount on these items. However, the discount cannot be combined with other offers. The collection does not include limited edition or seasonal products, making it easy for customers to replace or add to their collection year-round.
Tamzin1020
Does anyone have a flyer/list of our products that shows examples like Products under $50 Products under $25

I swear I read something in a thread but I've been searching for an hour now and can't find it.

Thank you!!!

Re: Help!That is it!!! Thank you so much!

What products are included in the "Shop Smart: Our Products Under $50 & $25" collection?

The "Shop Smart" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food storage options all priced under $50 or $25.

Can I still earn host rewards when purchasing from the "Shop Smart" collection?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when purchasing products from the "Shop Smart" collection. However, the total amount spent on these products will not count towards the host's party total.

Are the products in the "Shop Smart" collection of the same quality as other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the "Shop Smart" collection, are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

Can I use my consultant discount on products from the "Shop Smart" collection?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on any products from the "Shop Smart" collection. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

Are there any limited edition or seasonal products included in the "Shop Smart" collection?

No, the "Shop Smart" collection only includes products that are available year-round. This allows customers to easily replace or add to their collection as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jillskitchen
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Hollycancook