• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding a New Product Flyer?

In summary, a New Product Flyer is a catalog or brochure that showcases the latest and most popular products from Pampered Chef. It can be found on their website, at parties, or through an independent consultant. The flyer is updated quarterly and allows for direct ordering of products. It also often features special deals and discounts on select products.
kat29
Does anyone have a new product flyer that shows all the new products and maybe the prices like the going going gone flyer? I've been trying to make one but my computer has been acting up and I just reloaded it and now I can't get the file open. So I figured I would ask if anyone has one already. TIA

Hi did you find any yet? I am looking for one too.
Thanks, Tracy

new product flyersI dont know if this will help you out but I found this one on another site, it is too large to upload but email me and I would be glad to send it to you.

@comcast.net

hey pnprdprettyinsnj - where in NJ are you? I live in NY on the Bergen County, NJ border & my Dad lives in Barnegat, NJ (exit 67) :)

Hey all if you are looking for the flyer there is on in the Product tips section. It looks just like the going going gone flyer but it is with the new products. It looks great.

SusanBP0129 said:
hey pnprdprettyinsnj - where in NJ are you? I live in NY on the Bergen County, NJ border & my Dad lives in Barnegat, NJ (exit 67) :)

Hey Susan, I grew up in USR, NJ - right next door to Suffern!

where in njHey there,

I am from Southern NJ, about 30 miles north of Wildwood. On Cumberland, capemay county border.

Flora

Hi Carolyn! What a small world!! Ever come up here? What brought you to Fl?

Flora - my Dad is in Ocean County

:)

Related to Need Help Finding a New Product Flyer?

What is a New Product Flyer?

A New Product Flyer is a catalog or brochure that showcases the latest and most popular products from Pampered Chef. It includes detailed information and pictures of the products, as well as any special promotions or discounts.

Where can I find the New Product Flyer?

The New Product Flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website, under the "New Products" section. It is also available at Pampered Chef parties or through your independent consultant.

How often is the New Product Flyer updated?

The New Product Flyer is updated quarterly, with new products and promotions being added every three months. It is a great resource for staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest Pampered Chef products.

Can I order products directly from the New Product Flyer?

Yes, you can order products directly from the New Product Flyer. Simply contact your independent consultant or place an order through the Pampered Chef website using the product codes listed in the flyer.

Are there any special deals or discounts in the New Product Flyer?

Yes, the New Product Flyer often features special deals and discounts on select products. Be sure to check the flyer regularly to take advantage of these savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies