• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Product Flyer | Get a Sneak Peek Now!

In summary, the New Product Flyer is a seasonal marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to introduce and showcase new kitchen products to customers. It is released four times a year and includes ordering information for each product. Some products may be limited edition, but many become permanent additions to the product line. Customers can also host parties featuring the products from the New Product Flyer and earn free and discounted products as a host.
ChefPaulaB
So is there a new product flyer anywhere? I thought I had saved one, but can't find it... anyone have it?

I was just coming to post this same question.

Word - http://www.tastytidbits.net/docs/spring09new.doc

PDF - http://www.tastytidbits.net/docs/spring09new.pdf

thank you!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the New Product Flyer?

The New Product Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest and most popular kitchen products to our customers. It is a way for us to introduce new products and provide information on how they can make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How often is the New Product Flyer released?

The New Product Flyer is released every season, which is typically four times a year. This allows us to keep our customers updated on the latest and greatest products as they become available.

3. Can I order products directly from the New Product Flyer?

Yes, you can! The New Product Flyer includes ordering information for each product, including item numbers and prices. You can either place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant or order online through the provided link.

4. Are the products in the New Product Flyer only available for a limited time?

Some products in the New Product Flyer may be limited edition and only available for a certain period of time. However, many of our new products become permanent additions to our product line, so be sure to check with your consultant for availability.

5. Can I host a party and feature the products from the New Product Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to showcase our new products to your friends and family. Your consultant can help you plan a party featuring the products from the New Product Flyer and you can earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies