• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Newest Products: Get a Sneak Peek at Our Latest Flyer!

In summary, the New Product Flyer is a seasonal publication that showcases the latest and most innovative products from Pampered Chef. It is a valuable resource for customers to stay updated on new releases and for consultants to introduce these products to their customers. Some products may be limited edition, while others may become permanent in the product line. Products can be purchased online through a consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website, and there may be special promotions or discounts available for certain products featured in the flyer.
jbechtel
Does anyone have a flyer showing the new products with pictures - in similar style to the "going going gone" flyer?

How and when are you going to share the new products with your customers? Just curious!

See Joys tasty tidbits website and it has both flyers on there ready to be downloaded and printed!

What is the web address to joyus web page?

http://www.tastytidbits.net

when are we able to let our past customers know about whats being discontinued?? just curious...figure it's after tomorrow, but wanted to double check

I think you can tell them now....I already started advertising it...had my mtg on Tues (15th) had a show the (17th) and was already telling my guests....

1. What is the purpose of the New Product Flyer?

The New Product Flyer is designed to showcase the latest and most innovative products from Pampered Chef. It is a great resource for customers to stay updated on new product releases and for consultants to introduce these exciting products to their customers.

2. How often is the New Product Flyer released?

The New Product Flyer is released every season, which is four times a year. This allows us to constantly bring new and exciting products to our customers.

3. Are the products in the New Product Flyer limited edition?

Some products in the New Product Flyer may be limited edition, while others may become a permanent part of our product line. Be sure to get your hands on your favorite products before they sell out!

4. Can I purchase products from the New Product Flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase products from the New Product Flyer online through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the products to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for products featured in the New Product Flyer?

Yes, there may be special promotions or discounts for specific products in the New Product Flyer. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sunnygirl in nd
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies